Gateway Catfishing Club

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Cuz, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I'd like to invite all of the Missouri Brothers and Sisters to participate in the launch of Gateway Cats. Here is the link to our site in the Partners In Catfishing section of the BOC. Please stop by for information, or just to say hello. Stay tuned for some exciting news regarding club membership and a HUGE TOURNAMENT to test your skills in.

http://www.catfish1.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=458

2. CAPTAIN JACK

CAPTAIN JACK New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    hey cuz I am ready to fish but I do still need to book a room for Friday night.
    Do you know of any good place to stay?

3. katcatchingfool

katcatchingfool New Member

State:
    illinois
    Rodger go to the catway cats tourney page i believe they have a list of hotels to accommodate you!:wink:

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Hello Roger. Are you related to Marty? I have seen the name Gerloff in alot of tournaments over the past 5 years or so.

I have two hotels in Festus, MO set up for discounts. One is the Holiday Inn, and the other is the Comfort INN. The Holiday Inn rate is 75.00 and the Comfort Inn is 65 I believe. There are also some other hotels in the area, that will probably be cheaper, but they arnt all that swank if you know what I mean.

Im looking forward to meeting you and the other anglers. I'm watching the river levels closely. I'm going to do my best to make a tournament decision no later than April 01st so no one makes the drive in vain. The River is currently sitting close to the moderate flood stage mark, however all of the computer models have it falling quickly at the end of the month and early April. It will all depend on how much rain our northern neighbors get.

You can check the Cabelas, or Gateway Threads in the Partners In Catfishing Section for information.

Thanks for your support.

5. CAPTAIN JACK

CAPTAIN JACK New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Yes, Marty is my brother.
    We do fish in a lot of tournaments
    Thanks for the info,

6. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    TOURNAMENT IS ON.

Current river levels are falling quickly. Barring any major rain event, the river should not exceed flood stage again by April 05th.

Looking forward to meeting all of the anglers.

Please call if you have questions.

314-853-4000
    Cuz

7. 1jimbeam

1jimbeam New Member

State:
    missourii
    could u tell me on how to jion gateway club. i fish in the acats now but would like to try others to

8. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Glen we usually have meetings on the last Wednesday of every other month. I believe the next one should be the last Wednesday of this month. We usually have them at the Powder Valley Conservation area in Crestwood MO, that is at the intersection of hwy 270 and hwy 44. Please feel free to go to the Gateway section in partners for catfishing for more details and thank you for your interest. If you have any other questions or would like to get in contact with me please shoot me a pm or give me a call at 314-477-8355.

9. faith

faith New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Cuz,

I am new to the BOC. Love catfishing. What is the Gateway Catfishing Club? Do you host tournaments?