gateway catfishing club and cuz

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by wielms6, Jan 15, 2008.

1. wielms6

wielms6 New Member

State:
    warrenton missouri
    after all the talk i think we should all look at where this fine club is coming from and lets all give credit where it is due for all he has done for this club and our great sport of catfishing we all owe cuz a big ole slap on the back and just say thanks because im sure we have no idea how much time he has put into this

THANKS CUZ AND MRS CUZ

2. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Thank you for the nice comments Brian. In actuality, it should be me thanking all of you. I had often thought about putting a Catfishing Club together for the anglers of Saint Louis. It wasnt until the first Cuz Fest that really got my motor revving. When I saw how much fun you guys had, and how hard you all fished (just for a dollar :smile2: ) I decided to charge forward with the Club. It was all of you that movitated me. My greatest reward will be to see the members gain a sense of value and belonging and take pride in the club while its in its infancy. Many of you have humbled me with your dedication to the sport, and the protection of these wonderfull fish.

Thank you guys for supporting this venue. Keep in mind, THIS IS YOUR CLUB. You will make/change the rules, and YOU will decide how the dues are spent, etc etc. Well talk more about all this stuff over the first two meetings.

Mr and the Mrs are extremely honored to a part of your lives, and I cant wait for the future. I know this venture will be a tremendous success, and for that each of you can pat yourselve's on the back.

See Yall at Leadstock.

3. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Man, if you spread it any thicker, you are gonna ruin the biscut, LOL!!!!

4. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Cuz's biscuit can sop up more than you think! LMAO!!!!!:roll_eyes:

Another bowl of gravy please! (butter, honey etc.....) this ones bone dry and that biscuit still aint moist!:smile2::smile2::smile2: