Gateway Brothers.... Better check out this 103 lb Blue Cat

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by SkipEye, Feb 14, 2008.

1. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
  2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    That guy came from the stretch of river I fish all the time. Kind of makes me wish they'd've put him back where they found him:smile2: Oh, well, his mom and dad are probably still over here:wink:

3. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I certainly hope I never have to deal with something like that on the end of my line. :smile2: And the way things have been going for me, I don't think I have much to worry about. :roll_eyes:

4. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    You won't have to - us Westie's will have the big ones too sore-lipped to eat before they get all the way down to your neck of the woods:smile2:

See, Cuz, I been tellin' you we have fish over here - when you gonna take a break and sit in the back of the plane for once and get over here to KC?:wink:

Seriously though after the way those guys were pounding them downtown here and y'all were tearing them up over your way if the rivers will stay halfway stable this summer it ought to be a good year:big_smile:

5. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Yeah, this could well be the year I catch the world record.

6. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    A lot of us have that dream Bob. But if you want this one that bad, I'll just take the Powerball win!:wink:

7. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    C'mon, you guys know how this works - it'll be some guy out on his first trip to the river using a cane-pole and a worm off the bank that gets the next record:smile2::eek:oooh: Those fish just have no respect for years of experience and large investments in boats, electronics, etc. One of the reasons I like fishing, it's a pretty good "equalizer" at times:smile2:

8. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    OH! Trying to figure my plans eh? :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Just after I stop a pick up one of them power-ball tickets:wink:

9. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    That's cool, Randy, as long as when you make the DVD like Pruitt did I get to be in it:smile2:

10. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    No problem, after that 100+ million arrives who knows how big that fish may be :wink: I'm sure we can find a camera somewhere, maybe ol Rynus can hook that up :0a10: