Gas r/c cars

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by shawn 314, Jun 22, 2009.

1. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis
    Hey do any of u guys own any r/c cars that u would like to race. I never raced mines before but im willing to do so. Thats my other hobby besides FISHING

Attached Files:

2. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    Thats a Sweet r/c car you have, i use to have a gas powerd monster truck when i was young had a blast with it. crashed and burned it one to many time tho :sad2:

3. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis

Thanks mike shes a beauty. i never raced her but lookn 2 do so real soon i had it 4 2yrs now. the only thing i did was ran it threw the break in process and up and down an old store lot. with in 3 football fields she will get up 2 70+ quick.:smile2: I really wanna trade someone that has a pretty nice truck someday

4. MiseryMike

MiseryMike New Member

State:
    Blue Springs
    i always see guys running them on tennis courts too lol might try that just cant get her up 2 full speed :wink: take a video of it runnin i would like to see it.

5. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Check around at some of the hooby shop alot of them around here have race tracks behind them where they race on the weekends.

6. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis

Lol. What part of mo u live in. When she start running she won't slow down:big_smile: she's like that down bunny LOL

7. shawn 314

shawn 314 New Member

State:
    st. louis

Yeah the hobby shops around here r somewhat small :crazy: