Gas Prices

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TIM HAGAN, Feb 27, 2007.

1. TIM HAGAN

TIM HAGAN New Member

State:
    Walkersvil
    Whats up with the gas again it had went down back in late Jan to around 2.00 a gallon. Now a month late I stop and fill up by truck and boat for a trip tomorrow and its back to 2.45 a gallon here in Maryland . Whats up and what the price at your pumps

2. dankitch

dankitch New Member

State:
    Henderson,
    Tim, here in Henderson it is at 2.22 a gallon. A few weeks ago we were paying 1.85.

3. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I just paid 2.34 a gallon today...:crazy:

Ol' Man
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Maryland: A Thinking Man's Delaware

4. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    I paid 2.35 today it was 2.21 yesterday.

5. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Yesterday 2.19 today 2.29 heaven only knows what tomorrow will bring. Haven't heard of any reason as to why except greed.

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    In three days time it went from 2.33 to 2.51 here and i havent heard of an explaination as to why!!

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Filled up 1 hr ago in So. Illinois 2.39 gal. Across the street was changing to 2.49 gal. Looks like were heading to 3.00 gal again. And more if we attack Iran.

8. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    2.35 to 2.45 im real glad i only drive 6 miles to work

9. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    It is called Greed and they are feeding us a line of bull to justify what they are doing.

10. rich-online

rich-online New Member

State:
    California
    The "official" story I heard was that several refineries have been taken off line for routine maintenance and that the oil companies are trying to sell off their stocks of winter-formulated gas before producing the summer-formulated gas. BTW, it's $2.79 a gallon and climbing for regular unleaded out here.

11. blkhawkdwn

blkhawkdwn New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    now that s a bunch of BS if i have ever heard. how in the heck can you justify the prices for maintainence. what a load of Horse manure. the Government at its best as always. i have seen it jump from 198 to 209 to 219 to 225 in the last few days here if all the drivers go on strike the oil companies will be hurting. i think i will stop all the weekend trips home and cut back to once a month.

12. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    Yesterday it was 228 here I agree its greed As long as we have a oil person in power thats the way its going to be Us getting the shaft

13. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
  14. F150Catfish

F150Catfish New Member

State:
    Wisconsin
    here it's 2.19, before it was 2.09...

15. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    The Republicans are getting ready to spend a pile of money on some elections. :eek:oooh: :roll_eyes: :tounge_out: :cool2: Uh Oh, Who're those guys in black Suburbans and dark glasses coming up to my door? Whatever could they want at this time of....

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Wouldnt matter if it was an oil person or not they wouldnt do anything about it.

17. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    $2.30, it's called supply and demand, we demand it so they will supply it at there price till we don't demand as much of it. What a bunch of crap, some of the other countrys that don't have oil, pay more than we do, the ones that do have oil, are selling gas for anywhere from .11 a gal to .63 a gal. To me it's just greed. I don't want anyone telling me what to sell my stuff for, but this does not just effect me, it gets everyone.

18. greasemonkey07

greasemonkey07 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Here in ohio we are up to 2.47, to 2.59!! It's unreal!:angry:

19. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

State:
    Salyersville,Ke
    $2.55 here dont think it got blow $ 2.19 here

20. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    $2.49 here. I think I heard something about a Gas Tax on the news. But whatever, lol. I just grin and bear it anymore.