Gas Prices Posted

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by ldw45, May 16, 2008.

1. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
  2. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    THIS REALLY SUCKS, WHAT'S NEXT AIR 9.99cu.ft.:big_smile::big_smile:

3. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Another record today. A whole week and it hasn't changed. I'm surprised.
    Holding at $3.69, Knock on wood. Depends what side of town.

Was at lake today checking on property. Aint got to worry bout crowds this year, look like a ghost town. One boat on water. Man it was a 30K boat with one guy burning gas. Didn't see a fishing rod on board.
    Its that way everytime I go. I'm lucky to see a boat but if I do, its a good one.

4. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I gave 4.09 fri.
    Bill

5. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    3.89 here. :confused2:

6. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Thursday completed driving 2200 miles in parts of TN, NC, VA, WV and KY... average gas price $3.62.
    Local $3.63.

Good side... there was very little traffic on the Blue Ridge Parkway and the Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah.

But the old interstates were still buzzing.

7. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    3.95 is the highest here so far.

8. ncfowler

ncfowler Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Name:
    Jeff
    I work 7 miles form home takes me 15 min to get to work. So i got a scooter that gets 100 miles to a gallon and it still takes me 15 min to get to work. sometimes you need to bite the bullet and drive something other than that big f150 4x4. with that 5.6 v8. if gas prices get up much higher you will see more people on scooters. did i say it took me to fill up my scooter all of 3.00 and that will last all week. better that the $80 a week i put in my truck.

9. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    $3.95 to $4.01 here. guy i work with got two scooters. he cant drive them to work but around town.

anyone see the CNN special out of gas. were in trouble i think. seems many of the experts do too.

10. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That site sure don't update that well. It had Kroger gas for 3.57 and I just filled up on the date stated and it was 3.87 at the same Kroger!:angry:

11. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    3.97 + around here. Just depends where you go. I'm going to have to get me a small truck or car for goofy running. Or even another Deville, as my wifes 99 will get 26-27 on the highway with me driving. Heck she averages 23 around here in and out of town. My F250 4x4 5.4 Triton gas engine, on good days gets 14, probably averages 12 mpg.

12. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Here is the gas site I use. Works for most places in the USA. It's up to date except sometimes during the weekend. I sometimes post gas prices on it for I'm a member.