Garrys book

Discussion in 'Trapping & Fur Taking' started by justwannano, May 23, 2009.

1. justwannano

justwannano Active Member

State:
    SE Iowa
    Hey Garry
    Where can I get a copy of your book?

For you guys that don't know it Garry, Our own Retiredtofish AKA Actor AKA Garry McLaughlin ,there are some more AKAs there but I forget them, has written a book on muskrat trapping.
    I'd like to get a copy please.

have a good 1
    just.

2. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Thank you my friend .... Just send me an email at actor@gbso.net

Garry-

3. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Book is selling pretty well and have gotten some wonderful reviews back already. Makes me happy that I have been able to contribute something back, after all of the pleasure it has given my over the years. Here is one review I got ....

"I am retired after having taught Biology for 34 years in a public School in Pennsylvania. I received my copy of your book this morning and I must say it is the best guide to trapping muskrats that I have ever read! It covers everything from "A to Z". The explanations are excellent and the pics and diagrams really help with the visualization. It was easy to tell that you love what you do and were eager to share it with others...especially the youth. But I would recommend this book to anyone that was serious about trapping!"

Garry-

4. beetle

beetle New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Garry, got my copy of your book yesterday.WOW! you done a great job on it, very well made and written. My hats off to you.:big_smile:

5. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Thank you Roger ... I hope you enjoy it and spread the word ... Thanks Garry-