Garrett Cope and Jerry B/ the world is getting smaller

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by Hoopie, Apr 26, 2009.

1. Hoopie

Hoopie New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hey guys thanks for offering to pull my truck out. You guys left to soon I didn't get a chance to thank you. The next time you are in this area give me a hollar, maybe I can take you out on the boat.

I went fishing last night and where I dock my boat there were two guys fishing. It was getting dark so I didn't have the time to chat so I hurried in the boat and got down river before it got dark. When I came back my truck got stuck as I was pulling out, so I walked down the bank where they were and discovered it was Garrett and Jerry. I thought I regonized Jerry but I wasn't sure. I liked the 'Hey that isn't fair" comment,as I was pulling over the levy. I guess because I had a boat. If I knew it were you guys before I left I would have taken you guys along, sorry I didn't have time to talk before dark.
    If you guys are down this way again I am sure we will cross paths again, I am out on the river around here every weekend.

2. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Couple of stand up guys there Chris.

3. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You did right Chris. When you see two shady characters like them on a river bank just before dark it's wise to steer clear! lol :crazy::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    If I knew it was you, believe me - I would have had more to say! lol No, the "fair" comment was cuz you drove right thru the gate and we had to walk that loooooooooooong 20 yards... whew!

Btw - nice boat! Never would have thought that would have fit ont the river, but you handled it like you know what you were doing....

Highlight of the night was watching Garrett run from that beaver, tho... wish I had the camera out.... :smile2:

5. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    haha sounds like you guys had a heck of a good time with lots of good stories to walk away with!

6. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    I was running for THE NET! Figured since i couldn't seem to hook a fish i might have a better chance at hooking that Beaver (can't we call it a furry flathead instead?) All kidding aside i'm sorry my new Saturday night guide service wasn't too impressive Jerry. Had fun anyway and maybe next time we'll do better if YOU pick the destination.

7. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    No way, man - you ain't gonna put that kinda pressure on me.... I suck worse than you do at pickin' spots! just ask rcbracing - he knows...