Garret cope

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Sep 22, 2009.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Garret I sent you a pm, today the conditions are perfect for you to catch you a 40-lb flathead, please check your pms

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ok garret, you must be in bed, the scioto is on a slight rise, and I think the fishing is gonna be great...If anyone else wants to go give me a call on my cell.

740-851-0854 I will have freash shad, I am heading out now and hoping to stay till after dark.

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Good luck Jack hope they are hitten hard, unfortunately I have to work which I hate LOL. If I get the lottery Ill be able to fish a lot more LOL

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Garry wont fish with me, he thinks I am a kook, and a little bit CrAzY!:wink:

Nobody is perfect.

It is easy to be a kook on the internet, cause you can hide behind a keyboard.

I asked Garry to go fishing, but he always has this lame excuse of working, how do you work and be online all day:big_smile:

5. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Cause my job is cake but getting time off is hard LOL. When do you stop fishing Jack? Ill have all of Thanksgiving week off

6. JBrooks

JBrooks New Member

State:
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Yup. I'll be hitting the water hard Wednesday night with a buffet of bait. Chubs, gills, shad, skipjack. We're gonna have it all. :cool2:

7. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    you still getting out jack?

8. Garrett Cope

Garrett Cope New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    Sorry i couldn't get down there to fish with ya today/tonight. Have to watch kids while the gf is at work. But i'll get down there again soon hopefully. I need to catch a 40!

9. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    well did ya do any good jack,or did ya get out?