Gardner Lake

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by slickback, Nov 3, 2006.

1. slickback

slickback New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Hey I was just wondering if anyone has been to Gardner Lake recently? I was thinking of giving it a shot sometime this weekend, and was wanting to know if anyone was having any luck there?

2. Scott S.

Scott S. New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I have never been there, but good luck with your fishing. Catch a big one!

3. Chris

Chris New Member

State:
    Spring Hill, Kansas
    Never knew that Gardner had a fishing lake, How would you get to the lake from 175th and 169? I might give it a shot as well, I still need to give Cedar Lake just up the road from me a try.

chris

4. LBM

LBM New Member

State:
    Prairie Village, Kansas
  5. LBM

LBM New Member

State:
    Prairie Village, Kansas
    Chirs

Sorry about getting Olatha Lake posted instead of Gardner. Just zoom out 3 clicks and you will see Gardner Lake south and west of Olatha Lake.

6. Charlie365

Charlie365 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    The State Dept. of Wildlife and Parks also has a webpage on Gardner Lake.

Go to

http://www.kdwp.state.ks.us/news/fi...ions_public_waters/region_2/gardner_city_lake

There are also icons at the top to go to Map, Fishing Forecast, Boating info, etc.

At the bottom will be the latest DWP fishing report, but I doubt these will be updated very often in the next few months.

It's all private property homes around the shoreline, so there's not really any shoreline fishing except for around the boatramp and across the face of the dam.