Gardner eaters

Discussion in 'KANSAS LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Kyle, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Went out to good ol Gardner Lake last night, caught channels almost every 10 min or so nothing too big, but they were all in the deepest part of the lake, about 38ft. Caught on frozen shad, had a lot of fun, like I said nonthin too big but there was alot of action, sure beats sittin in the house..here are a few pics..we kept 5..let the 2 biggest go. Got below freezing here last night too, but I tend to stay warm if I'm catchin fish..

Attached Files:

2. LBM

LBM New Member

State:
    Prairie Village, Kansas

3. Kyle

Kyle New Member

State:
    Kansas City - Olathe
    Goodness, your right Lee, I should have paid more attention. I guess its cause I rarely even keep them. We should have only kept 4. Thanks for keeping me updated!!

4. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
    Kyle

Congrats on a good night on Gardner, it's good to have you back in the area! I almost went out there last night myself - haven't been out that way since July or so. On the limit, honest mistakes happen. I've made a couple myself - we learn and go on.

Lee, if you ever notice that I may have missed one of the regulations I hope that you or somebody else would point it out to me, too.

5. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Good thing you threw one more back before you left the lake. At least thats what you told me when you called last night. LOL

6. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    Very nice looking channel cats Kyle. Thanks for the pictures.

7. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    good job man, tooo bad i had honeydoos.