Gardenhawk dropping by to say howdy

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by gardenhawk, Jan 8, 2006.

1. gardenhawk

gardenhawk New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    I just wanted to drop in and say hi to all my brothers and sisters and wish you all a belated happy holidays.

I've missed y'all very much but have had a lot going on. Some of you already know, Paul (Karoake Katfish) and I are expecting our first child together around the end of March. We also plan to make our wedding vows official soon. For those of you who have met Paul, you already know how happy and how blessed I am to have found such a wonderful man. After the baby gets here, I hope to be able to get a gathering together, kind of a BOC gathering/reception of sorts...lol. I would have loved to have a BOC wedding (nothing formal, of course), but between two jobs, my two boys and being pregnant, I knew there was no way to pull it off before the baby gets here.

Anyway, I have really missed being here, but as I said, I've been working a day job, taking care of the boys, and have gone into partnership with Paul running karaoke three nights a week. I will be on here as I can but wanted all of you to know that I haven't left BOC and miss y'all very much. God bless all of you!!!

2. CoonX

CoonX Member

State:
    Oklahoma City O
    Kimber, great to hear that's everythings going good for.
    Will

3. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Congradulations Kimber and Happy New Year as well. I was just thinking of you and wondering how you are! I am praying that you will continue to be blessed in all things!

4. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    glad to see ya checkin in kim hope everything goes well for you in these next few weeks take care and get back in here as often as you can
    your old graphic war nemisis <OOo<DRC

5. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Glad you stop by to let us know your doing ok. I have thought about you now and then. All sounds good in your life. That's great. . Hope you get a chance to post a little more. Good luck with everything.

6. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Glad to hear all is well Kimber, hope the holidays treated ya great.

7. Rainman4u2

Rainman4u2 Guest

Great to hear from you Kimber. Best wishes on a healthy baby, and a happy marrige.

Ray

8. scout

scout Active Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Great to hear from you Kimber. :)

9. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Hey pretty girl, it sure is good to know things are going good for ya'll. Congratulations to you and Paul both. He is a fine feller and we sure enjoyed meeting him and seeing ya'll Thanksgiving. Maw Judy said she sure enjoyed feeling the little one kick. Give the boys a big hug for us. :)

10. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Havent Seen nor heard from ya in a while, Glad to see you post and Glad to see Everything is as it should be. Tell Paul I said Hi. hope to catch up with ya'll soon. Mac

11. Desperado

Desperado Active Member

State:
    Pataskala, Ohio
    Name:
    Clarence
    Good to see things are starting to work out and Good to se you back. Good Luck to you.

12. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Hey, Welcome Back. :)

Zakk :cool:

13. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    Howdy Kimber!!! That's a long time for a man not to hear from one of his kids.hehe Tell Paul I said hi and I'm glad to hear you and the soon to be catfisherman woops catfisherperson are doing ok.hahaha Please tell your Dad and Mom I said hello and I love ya'll.I ain't been able to get on the board for over 3 weeks my self cause my puter got a virus and I couldn't get my pass word to work.The virus is "Boomerang" and I beat it but it took a while cause Mcafee and Norton both couldn't clear it cause it's just like a Boomerang you throw it away and it comes right back.

14. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Talk about a full plate. LOL! Good to see ya back. Best to ya.

15. Gator

Gator New Member

State:
    Ludowici GA
    So glade to have you back if there is any thing I can do for ya'll just PM me and I will co what I can.

16. Cataholic

Cataholic Guest

Hey Sis!
    Was starting to wonder if you and Paul had fallen off the face of the earth... Just kidding! Sounds like you got your hands to full to fish! :crying: That's okay for some , though I feel you will need medicated if you don't get to do a gathering soon! Watch that girlish figure and treat my neice/nephew kindly. LOL See ya's, Joe

17. centralcalcat

centralcalcat New Member

State:
    Marion, TX
    Welcome back and congradulations on everything. :)

18. sal_jr

sal_jr New Member

State:
    Ithaca, MI
    Kimber,

Congrats on the HUGE PILE of great news! Thats awesome!

And it is good to hear from you again. I wondered where ya went. It seems that so many folks just pop in and out that sometimes you wonder...till they check in again.

Well I wish you the best of health, a healthy baby, a happy wedding, and years and years of the best days of your life.

Tight lines and full baskets!!! ;)
    sal

19. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    good to hear from ya. wish i could have made the memorial gathering this fall. good luck with the baby. i am not around as much as usual either due to a junk pc. nice to hear from all ya old members.