gangsters

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by kscathunter, Oct 29, 2009.

1. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    any boc'ers that play mafia wars on facebook please feel free to add me i need to enlarge my mafia:tounge_out::wink::cool2::big_smile: i just started and i cant stop:crazy:

2. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Right there with you Brandon!​

3. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    add me also

4. g3l33m

g3l33m Member

State:
    Pec, Illinois
    In case you didn't know you should know that you give total access to your personal info to any quiz you take there and those companies that get it are legal to do whatever they want with it, it's in the small print that you accept to play the games. There are also a couple of viruses going around there that if you accept the wrong invite you will get infected with. And that doesn't even to begin with the security issues that Facebook has. Don't get me wrong though, I'm on FB too, I just don't accept any of the invites or play any of the games.

5. kscathunter

kscathunter New Member

State:
    Louisburg,
    friend request sent:wink:

6. Brandon829

Brandon829 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    add me too!

7. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    I was tearing it up on MW, but one night it seemed to be running real slow. Seemed like it was frozen, then my computer went to hell and had to take it to the shop. The virus poped up while playing MW, thats why I dont play anymore, jus scared to get a virus. What do you guys think? Did I get the virus of MW or something else. id like to get back on there and play.