gangland blahhh

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by JERMSQUIRM, Mar 11, 2008.

1. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    man one thing is for history channel to show things from our past that cant be changed but there showing and interviewing these trash talking current gangs now. why give these people a world wide channel to spread there garbage and violence. makes me sick. i think there are more things i like to learn than how many people pedro has killed and robbed.:angry:

this show makes it about two min and i turn it. i like to watch history and discovery but some things dont deserve the recognition. this i feel is one. throwing gang signs on public tv.

2. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Amen thats all the world needs is free publicity for worthless gangbangers.

3. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    a couple weeks back there was this skinny punk on there saying some lingo jingo and tossing fingers all around and then said if you think you bad com out in the street. there was like 5 on them standing there. i started screaming at the tv saying one on one ide beat ya all to death then i relized the best thing to do was silence the fool.

next channel please.

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    GANG TV.....Now this says it all. Lets produce a show and demonstrate to our children how to become a painter. Wait.....All that spray paint on that wall is called art? Government Funding on the way.

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    CCW dont sound to bad these days. :wink:

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    talking about the gangs of yesterday wouldnt bother me much. but to put a camera in front of these living breathing ones practicing the crap. i think its tastless. i still cant believe the history channels doing it. wort mistake of a channel since tlc went from the learning channel to be bopping around flip floping houses and trading wives and painting eachothers living rooms. lol.: confused2:

7. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    HERE IS MY THING. MOST NIGHTS WHILE I AM COOKING DINNER AND MY WIFE IS EITHER DOING RESEARCH FOR HER BUSINESS OR DOING LAUDRY, WE WILL TURN ON THE DISCOVERY OR LEARNING CHANNEL FOR MY SON TO WATCH. THE REASON IS BECAUSE THE CARTOONS NOW DAYS ARE FREAKING RIDICULOUS. ANYWAY, I WALKED IN THE OTHER DAY ANND HE WAS WATCHIN GANGLAND. I COULDNT BELIEVE THAT THIS STUFF WAS ON. IT REALLY PISSED ME OFF TO NO END. I WANT MY KID TO WATCH SOMETHING EDUCATIONAL, AND THE THINGS HE IS LEARNING IS HOW TO KILL GANGSTERS, SMACK WOMEN AND SELL CRACK IN THE STREETS.

8. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    I think it is great that the History channel put that show on. I like to think I stay pretty well informed, but I had no idea that gangs had become so prevalent in recent years. I was shocked! I'm glad someone is bringing this stuff to light. We can go on pretending that it isn't a problem, or we can get better informed and learn to do something about it. Instead of our kids learning gang signs, maybe they will see the dead bodies in the street and know that death and prison is what gangs are really all about. We've hidden our collective heads in the sand for too long and allowed these gangs to grow. Maybe now it's time to do something about it.

9. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    I hear everything everyone is talking about, but u would be surprised how easy it is for these punks to get in somenones head & try to recruit them!!!! How about watch some of it with them & teach them not to even try & go that route, what to look out for if they do try & befriend them... They are big in suburban areas as well!!!!

10. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    one thing i do let my son watch is LOCKDOWN. the show about what it is like being in prison. he gets to see all of these wannabe tough guys whinning about how bad it is in prison and how they need to straighten their lives up. then i tell him if he doesnt do the right things in life, then he is going to wind up like those guys.

11. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    i see both sdes about not wanting my kid to watch the crap and then useing it as an educational tool .
    i work around groups of these kids everyday and its amazeing how tough they aren't when they are alone but in a group they think they are tough as nails
    especially with a gun .
    parasites are the best way to describe them parasites living on a big ole chunk of _-_-_-_ they try to take over a section of town and make it a cancerous sore that attracks flies ( druggies ) . and i thought the mafia of olden days were cowardly with there gang mentallity and bruttal mob killings etc. these new day thugs try and emulate that and bring it to another level .

12. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    i have no problem with your guys opinions but and i agree learning about the problem. thats really not my beef. mine is having to listen to these smack talking thug loosers and how bad they got it. they need hobbies. i have no pitty for a thug getting killed. they should be playing ball or fishing. not carring guns and running there mouths on a good channel. jmo.

ive seen all the kkk shows in history and about the black panthers and hitler. all educational about our past good or bad. but when i turn it on and this crap is on all i hear is bleep you mother bleep come on out and play witch us you bleep. ill shoot your bleep. and i stopa and think. is this mtv or the history channel. i just dont think they need to show the interviews on air of these loosers. they destroying suberbia now and they want to let em talk to us via tv. i never am subject to this in my area and now have to see it on a good channel. thats my problem.

13. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    When I want to watch stupidity, I turn on Jerry Springer. LOL I have not even made it threw Gangland's commercials.

Have remote will change.

:tounge_out::eek:oooh::tounge_out:

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I haven't seen it and it won't be played in my house period. My wife teaches high school and i hear more than i care to about it now.

15. seacatfish

seacatfish New Member

State:
    Florida
    I hear you loud and clear, cats. It reminds me of a little creek that runs up into Sarasota. The city surrounds it now and it is polluted with septic and sewage something awfull. Still, the mullet get up in there and we used to see them, all covered with sores and white spots. They don`t know how bad they have it!

These punks only know what they have been surrounded with their whole lives. Sad.