Gandermountain seminar??

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Shark, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Shark

Shark Member

State:
    North Carolina
    The simnar that Tomahawk's doing at gandermountain is at the moorsville store on 7/14 right. I was checking gandermountain's website and they don't list it on the schedul. Just wanted to be sure don't want to miss it . time 6 to 8 pm? Thanks

2. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    According to the post that LakeNormanBlues made HERE that is when the seminar is being held.

3. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Yes Bro., the seminar is at Gander Mtn. on July 14, 2007 from 6 to 8 PM. I have requested that they post it on their web site, but to no avail. It is off I-77 at exit 36. Look forward to having you and others joining Tomahawk and myself for this great seminar featuring Robert Tomasek.

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    It is one you do not want to miss. This is hardcore big cat talk. No shrimp and nightcrawler conversation here!! :wink:

5. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Has 'Hawk ever used garlic before?

6. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Tim, Gander Mtn. now has Robert Tomasek's seminar posted on their web site along with other important information. I sure hope the Brothers and Sisters will come and visit and benefit from the message/knowledge that Tomahawk has to deliver and share. The seminar is schedule for July 14, from 6 to 8 PM. Gander Mtn. is located off of I-77 at exit 36. Gander Mtn. will be offering 15% off of items purhased when you present one of my business cards, also, I will be handing out a $10 off discount card for any item over $50.00.