Gander mtn.

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by fishassasin, Sep 9, 2007.

1. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    gander mountain opens a new store in evansville indiana Oct. 5th .. or well that is the first day of the grand opening.

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Well I hope it is better than the one in Paduca KY!!! That one doesn't have anything!!!

3. diver268

diver268 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    There are 2 Gander Mtn stores around the Indianapolis are. There is one on the north side in Castleton, and one on the south side in Greenwood. I hope your new store is like the one on the North side in Castleton. This store has a pretty good selection of fishing and hunting equipment. Plus the employees are really helpful. The other store in Greenwood sucks. I think that Walmarts and K-marts by far carry more than that store in fishing equipment. That store only caters to camping and 4-wheeling. I will be glad when Cabelas opens across the interstate from them. That way that Gander Mtn should close and maybe they will put some kind of useful store in its place.

4. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    i hear ya on fishin stuff .... i hope it has alot ... if not it prolly wont do very well ... ill let ya know what it has and post then ... untill then tight lines

5. hdfatboy29

hdfatboy29 New Member

State:
    indiana
    well guys i havent seen the castleton store but your right on th greenwood store it sucked when i was in there and i was checking out the glow sticks by berkely and they couldnt find one that worked and gave me a hard time wanting to see it work before i baught it . well i didnt buy and they lost out i found the rods again at target and made sure they worked and baught them there now the terre haute store isnt like that it,s big and caters alot to fishing and has a big selection of fishing gear . there is a bait shop on us 40 in greenfield that is great if it wasnt so far away from me this gut is a fisherman and carrys alot of stuff.

6. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    well everything is a ways for me .... i hope this store is awesome ... they are going to handle boats ... so hopefully they will cater to the fisherman

7. bluesclues

bluesclues New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Gander is O.K. but they need a web sight. I heard Cabelas baught them out a few years ago. The store in Terre Haute is nice if you need it.

8. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    i agree blues clues .. they do need a website. i keep forgetting everytime i try to go there that they dont have a website..... its frustrating as hell.

9. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    one week from tomorow and counting... cant wait ... i get paid monday and its gonna be like christmas.

10. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    Gander Mountain is now OPEN woohoo!!!!!!!! and they are loaded with fishing equipment... as far as u can see.

11. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    pretty nice place ... i spent way to much money!!!!!

12. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    i havent spent any money there yet.... waiting till some fishing stuff to go on clearance sometime this winter then ill load up on some stuff.

13. RIVER3782

RIVER3782 New Member

State:
    Terre Haute Indana
    Gander got a web site now.

14. fishassasin

fishassasin New Member

State:
    Evansville, Ind
    they do but they dont ... it only redirects u too the people's site they get their stuff from. also u can find where stores are located ..thats all ...nothing like BPS or cabelas