Gander Mtn. Advanced Catfish Seminar

Discussion in 'LOCAL NORTH CAROLINA TALK' started by Mac-b, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    Gander Mtn. will host an Advanced Catfish Seminar on April 21, 2007 from 2 to 4 PM in Mooresville, NC. LakeNormanBlues (Mac Byrum) will tell all he knows about tournament fishing and just catting and Capt. Gus will finish the seminar will a lecture on using your sonar, GPS, etc. If you have never heard Capt. Gus presentation on electronics, you have truly missed something. I do beleive I have something for everyone and I'm very excited about this event. If you are planning on fishing the night time tournament of NCCATS on LKN come on by and visit, maybe learn something and then go out for a night of catfishing. We had planned on having Robert Tomasek as a guest speaker for this seminar, but he will now have his own seminar at Gander Mtn. in July or August and I will be the Gander Mtn. fishing pro. assisting him. We look forward to meeting you guys and gals on April 21, 2007 at Gander Mtn.

2. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    :embarassed: Be at Gander Mtn. in Mooresville, NC on April 21 at 2 PM and let Mac tell you what you are doing wrong.

3. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Sounds good. Hopefully I can make it and learn something new.

4. mudkip

mudkip New Member

State:
    SC
    Swami

Do you think what I think about fishing this Wednesday! I am psyched!!!:big_smile:

5. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Come to Gander Mtn. on April 21, 2007 at 2 PM in Mooresville and find out what you are doing wrong. We will cover this topic and much, much more.

6. CapeFear910

CapeFear910 New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, North Carolina
    I think they're gonna put a new Gander Mountain in Fayetteville.

7. Timber Cat

Timber Cat New Member

State:
    Penderlea NC
    Sure wish I stayed closer.No Gander Mountains around home:cry:

8. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I'll try to make that one Mac. Can't say for sure, but I'll definately try to be there. Thanks for putting on all this too. Great to see catfishin' growin' like it is!

9. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    Mac will tell you how to locate catfish without a fish finder (sonar) on April 21, 2007 at Gander Mtn. Sports Store in Mooresville. Seminar starts at 2 PM and we might give away some door prizes (we usually do).:tounge_out:

10. Mac-b

State:
    North Caro
    The shadow knows (for you young ones, this is a quote from the old radio days), come to Gander Mtn. on April 21, 2007 at 2 to 4 PM and we will tell you. Also, how do you keep your cats alive and in good condition during a tournament or fun fishing with friends or family? Mac knows and will tell you all you need to know on this subject. See you at Gander Mtn. in Mooresville, NC, just of I-77 at exit 36.