gander mt sale

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by moose22dog, Jan 21, 2010.

1. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    just thought i let everyone know gander mt is having a end of the year sale. i went to the one in moon yesterday and they had a canoe full of stuff everything was marked down and you can take 50% off of that price. and if you buy five you get five free. i got some braid and a bunch of tackle spent 50 bucks and had a big bag full. they also had some reels but nothing i wanted. tight lines justin

2. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,m heading out Robinson tommorow,I,ll check it out.If you aint already snatched all the good stuff up!:=:)

3. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    there was to much that i need or wanted all the braid was small stuff. they did have some air pumps for a bait bucket wish i got one of them. had lot of lures and tackle and some reels that were just on sale alone. wounder if they all have this going on might try the one on 51 or down in washington. good luck pat lol.

4. waynesburgjay

waynesburgjay New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    gander mt. in washington had some stuff on sale a few weeks ago

5. Kat Head

Kat Head New Member

State:
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    I was at Gander in Erie last week. Asked the manager to give me a deal on some chest waders they were taking off of display. Said he would sell me the set I wanted for $20. Tag on them said $150. Asked him if he would throw in another set for free if I bought a rod and reel. He said deal. Don't be afraid to ask for deals. They just wanna get rid of last years stuff. Happy Hunting.

6. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    wow, thats a hell of a deal what kind were they?

7. Kat Head

Kat Head New Member

State:
    Erie, Pennsylvania
    Rubber "Guide Series". Bought another Garcia 6500 with ugly stick catfish rod. I've had problems with neopreen seems leaking after a few years so I thought I would give rubber ones a try. Also saw Garcia is offering $20 rebate on all reels $109 and up.

8. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex Active Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    i went up to gander mountain lookin for a new rod but i saw the stuff in that canoe and couldnt help myself. i was there for a good half an hour digging around and i ended buying 13 lures and 2 small tackle boxes for $16.

9. moose22dog

moose22dog New Member

State:
    YINZERBURGH,PA
    nick was there still alot left?

10. xnmcclurex

xnmcclurex Active Member

State:
    Pittsburgh Pa
    alot of it was steel leaders, small soft plastics and line... with almost everything being the same. but there was still alot of it. i really had to dig for the good stuff like the spoons and those flashy cicada lookin lures.