Gander Mountain

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by Tala, Mar 8, 2007.

1. Tala

Tala Guest

I saw in the Evansville newspaper, yesterday, a Gander Mountain will be opening up in October.

2. DELLIS

DELLIS New Member

State:
    OHIO
    hope it's better than the one in indianapolis went there last weekend
    and i swear it looked like walmart had a bigger better selection on fishing gear but then again i have a bass pro in my back yard so i might just be getting spoiled

3. clintonhawg1

clintonhawg1 New Member

State:
    indiana
    We have one in terre haute and it is not everything everbody thought it would be .walmart still out does it in my opinion.But if you need something that you normaly order from the big stores you can get most of it there.

4. Crackr

Crackr New Member

State:
    Indiana
    The wife and I went in to G.M. New Year's Day to look for some sales and although we liked the store, I was very disappointed with their catfish section. If you blinked, you'd miss it. :angry:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Same thing with the one in Paducha. They don't have much of a selection of catfishing gear and their terminal tackle section, bites.

6. Fishgeek

Fishgeek Active Member

State:
    Indiana
    The G.M. in Fort Wayne is the same way. Lots of fishing stuff, pretty good prices, but catfishing selection stinks! They carry hooks large enough for flatties for a couple months at the beginning of the season and once they're gone, they don't seem to reorder.

7. bank bouncer

bank bouncer New Member

State:
    INDIANA
    I kinda like our Sportsman whse that opened last fall, it"s like a G.M. it beats nothin. We don't have the previledge of havin a Bas Pro or Cabelas, lol.

8. Goebel13

Goebel13 New Member

State:
    evansville indiana
    i been to one its like a bigger dicks