Gander Mountain Creekside rods.

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Review' started by tbartek, Jun 16, 2006.

1. tbartek

tbartek New Member Supporting Member

State:
    New Germany, PA
    A couple weeks ago I bought a catfish series creekside fishing brand rod from Gander Mountain. I only bought it because it was white and I was looking for a rod that was easy to see at night. I liked it so much I bought a second one. It is a stout rod but has good action and great sensitivity. I'd like to hear from anyone alse who has experience good or bad with these rods. They seem to be well made. The only problem is now I have a berkely glow stick that I'll probably not use again. Anyone want to buy a cheep glowstick? LOL

2. BigCatDreaming

BigCatDreaming New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Yeah I have a creek side rod and your right it has awesome sensitivity. Even when i'm in an area where I know there are a lot of smaller channels the rod still lets me know when even the little guys are hitting

3. JAinSC

JAinSC Active Member

State:
    South Carolina
    Does Gander Mountain not sell through the net? I went to their website to check out these rods, and can't find any product information at all.

Come to think of it, I remember I used to get mail aorder catalogs from them, but don't get those anymore.

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Gander Mountain lacks a working web site, I don't understand, the fact must cost them. They do have a site where you can sign up for e-mail fliers and they do have good prices from time to time.

5. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    They just opened a gander mountain here in wichita i'll have to check those out thanks

6. tbartek

tbartek New Member Supporting Member

State:
    New Germany, PA
    I believe Cabelas aquired gander mountain somehow, and they no longer sell on the web or through catalogs:sad2: