Gander Mountain Clearance!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by RamRod, Mar 17, 2007.

1. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Just wanted you all to know that Gander Mountain has a nice clearance on their speed and speed/temp sensors for your fishfinders! Normal price is 49.99 - 59.99!

Speed = $9.97
    Speed/Temp = $19.97

2. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    I just went to the Gander Mountain web page and didn't see anything about the sales that you speak of. Do you have a link to these sales that you speak of?
    Thanks,
    Glenn

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    There's no link, you have to go into the store!

4. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP.

5. Gordhawk

Gordhawk New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Johnny,
    Thanks for the info on the sensors. The only problem I have with Gander Mountain,is the nearest store for me is about 125 miles from where I live. That's why I went to their web site to check it out. Thanks anyway.
    Glenn

6. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    we went yesterday. mostly clothes and lures at peoria. i was visiting the wife at the hospitol and wanted to take my 7 year old to see all the animals,(since dad-me- is now mounting them too) well i got a packet of cure for venison sausage/jerky/slim jims ect... and a pack of seasoning. total cost $5, and my son got this,lol. $22.00 but the laser we had from the deer and turkey classic. its got two 20 shot clips and is an exact replica. ive played with it all day. 6 mm bbs plastic that shoot 260 ft per sec, and now with lazer sights. cocks just like a real one.