Gamma Copolymer

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by Ohio Trophy Hunter, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Ohio Trophy Hunter

Ohio Trophy Hunter New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    anyone tried this line? i just spooled the new abu 6600d6 with it in 17# and it was very well behaved, very limber in my opinion. i would be out trying it out but it's raining cats and dogs today! :sad2:

Eric B

2. ohio catfisherman

ohio catfisherman New Member

State:
    Ohio
    no i havnt but if you think its good line go for it but i would recomened berkley big game or cajun ride line both srong mono's

3. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    Naa not yet, but I do own a spool of 30# that I'm going to put on a reel when I get around too it. Then I'm probably going to buy a 1400yd spool of 40# or what ever it comes in. That is if I like the line.

4. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Ever noticed the eye candy words put on fishing lines packages?
    Words like gamma and tritanium?

5. Ohio Trophy Hunter

Ohio Trophy Hunter New Member

State:
    Columbus Ohio
    truthfully, i picked up thinking it was flourocarbon leader material. but since i have it, i figure i'll see how it holds up to some channels.
    hey crazy, whadda ya waitin' for? spool it up so we can compare notes!
    i'll keep ya posted.

Eric B

6. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    I'll put it on this weekend some time. Was just waiting for the line to get low on my reel. It seems I put new line on just about once a month.

7. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    So far so good with the line. I'll be fishing hard tomorrow so I'll really get to see how it stands up. Just hope I can catch couple fish on it to really test it. Bite has been real slow around here.

8. crazy

crazy New Member

State:
    Kansas CIty, MO
    The line sucks when all said and done. It has way way to much memory!!

9. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Too many choices...I'll stick with power pro for braid and Trilene for mono.

That is until they come out with a co-titanium polyamrbonded mono-tri-ehelyne purple wirecore radium tipped hemp line under 8$ spool:roll_eyes:

10. Okccatman

Okccatman New Member

State:
    Norman,Ok
    I use a copolymar made by Silver Thread and I love it.

Dave

11. xringer3

xringer3 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I'll stick with my Big Game and Cajun. The Big Game is easier to see in the dark, but both seem to be tough as steel. My partner uses silver thread and it seems to break really easy. He can break it just pulling on the rod to get it out of the rocks. I need a winch truck.

I've heard the Suffix is as good as the Big Game and Cajun, but haven't got to try it yet. Still got too much of the other for now.