Gamers( XBox 360 Elite)

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by nitronostrils, Oct 21, 2007.

1. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Just wondering if the price tag for this platform will drop more during the holidays or is that the bottom dollar for awhile? Thanks.

2. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    you can get an xbox for under 100 bucks but 360s are still gonna be pretty high for a while. idk if theyll get more expensive when christmas gets here or not but if i were u id reserve one now just in case they run out

3. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Thanks. I've been around PS since they came out and am just wanting a different venue of games and options for media. I was comparing the PS3(80gb-$499) to the 360 Elite(120GB-$449) seems that there's more to the 360 platform.

4. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Has the 360's solved that red ring of death thing yet. Im still clinging to the ps2, it aint dead yet.:big_smile:

5. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    red ring of death? whats that

6. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
  7. Catcaller

Catcaller New Member

State:
    SoutheastKansas
    The first X-Box 360 we got had this very thing happen...and it ate a brand new game in the process...left a scratchy ring around the hole in the CD.

We took it back to Wal-Mart (A different one...in a different state even) and they gave us another one...and a new game as well.

We've not had any problems with the new one after a year and two months.

I like the 360 better than the PS3...simply because there are so MANY more game titles available.

The new Medal of Honor game...Allied Assault...is awesome...as is Halo 3....and Blazing Angels 2.