Gamefisher

Discussion in 'Bubba's Outboards' started by vlparrish, May 2, 2007.

1. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    My dad has a 1993 15HP gamefisher. He is in need of a new prop for it. I have read that it is made by mercury, but not sure. I do think that it is a 13 spline prop. I can get every part for it at sears.com except a prop. Is there some way that I can cross reference it? Every prop catalog online I have seen doesn't specify a prop for gamefisher. Vern

2. Defiant

Defiant New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    Sorry forgot to mention it is either a Mercury or a Force which was made by Mercury

3. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    James, here is the dilemma, the motor I think is actually a force made by Mercury. The prop has a Mercury hub, but is a pinned prop, where the Mercuries were hub thru with a nut. Go figure. by the way the link does me no good at all, since it doesn't actually have a listing for gamefisher. What I'm wanting is a place to cross reference the numbers or something. It would be a shame to order a $100 prop that didn't work. Vern

4. Cutter

Cutter New Member

State:
    Hickory, NC
    Vernon heres a place that rebuilds props and sells new ones. Only thing about getting yours rebuilt is you would be without a prop until you got it back. Just a thought!

https://www.propmd.com/default.aspx

5. Defiant

Defiant New Member

State:
    West Virginia
  6. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Well I ended up ordering one from sears.com, it was composite and a bit smaller than I was looking for, but it is got to be better then the one I have. Vern