game warden

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, Aug 3, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i was siting relaxing yesterday evening at the lake this guy and gal in about there 40s sat down right below me and started fishing well along comes the warden thay are the first ones he goes to he ask the guy for his lisens this moron lol said i dont have a lisens is that a prob the warden said yea thats a 75 doller prob lol :smile2::smile2::smile2: he got him and her for no lisens i couldent beleave he ask if that was a prob the wardens reply was priceless there was several of us siting there lafhing at this dumb a$$ :eek:oooh::eek:oooh::eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Good..Wish we had more enforcement here in TN..

3. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    The GW at Sangchris is no joke everytime I pull in by the boat ramp he always has pen and citation book out.

4. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I guess some people are just stuck on "Stupid":smile2::smile2: Stay safe and stick a pig!!!:wink:

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    People never cease to amaze me. I guess he thought that he could talk his way out of a ticket.Stupid for sure.

6. recordbreakin1

recordbreakin1 New Member

State:
    texas
    Well some people honestly don't know before i do any thing I always check the laws to avoid that kind of thing.

7. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I invited a guy from church to go fishing with me one time and he decided he was special and could pull his truck down by the water and park on the grass. The next morning the game warden was making his rounds and paid us a visit. He told my friend he's not supposed to park there and asked him for his fishing license. The guy says "I don't need one because I'm active duty military". The game warden says "NICE TRY BUT YOU DO NEED ONE, you'll have to try that excuse on the judge, but since I'm writing you up you can fish anywhere in the state today for free. If you had parked where you were supposed to I wouldn't have wasted my time walking down here!" And I said "I told you so":smile2:

8. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    that reminds me, i need to update mine. thanks for the post Dallas.

9. dieselcat

dieselcat New Member

State:
    Washington, Mis
    Can't fix stupid,thats for sure

10. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    HAHA would have loves to see their faces on that one. When will people realize that NOTHING if FREE anymore. Hope they learned their lesson!:smile2:

11. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    i just wish illinois would use some of that license and fine money to go toward illinois parks and lakes and not chicagos ends. the boat ramp at the bonnie dam on rend lake has been in disrepair for years as are most of the parking lots and roads around the lake.

12. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I am glad when I see the wardens checking for licenses but they need to get their butts in gear and start checking those guys in the big $ wakesetters in which everyone on the boat has a red dixie cup in hand and the driver is being obnoxious and buzzing smaller boats wayyyyy to closely. I bet if they checked a few more of those boats they would find it isnt apple juice in those red cups :angry:

13. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Was he on leave is so then he should have been able to fish for free thats the way it is in Ohio. I dont know about the parking bit but in Ohio you can fish for free if you are active mil on leave or Disabled Vet (over 30% I believe) or over 65

14. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    thats the way it is hear too Gary

15. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dallas I totally agree,the warden's reply was indeed priceless. There are really stupid people out there.:haha::haha::haha:

16. catfisherman369

catfisherman369 Floyd

State:
    Nashville Il.
    I have seen many idiots act like they did not know they needed a lisence to fish .

17. Slatebar

Slatebar New Member

State:
    ohio
    A friend and I fish for Crappie every year at Lake Wiess Al. This past March while there we were talking with a game warden -ranger or what ever they call them down there. He told us for political reasons they are not allowed to write a ticket to "certain" people who have no licence. Something to do with them not being able to purchase a fishing licence due to not being able to have a drivers licence or legal state id card. The guy seemed to be telling the truth and with the Political Correctness atmosphere I have no reason to doubt him.

18. lforet2002

lforet2002 Well-Known Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That is a cop out..Game wardens and Rangers are law enforcement officials just like police..They should be enforcing the law and if there illegal aliens they should be detaining them and calling in ICE..

19. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    As stupid as that is, our local game warden was telling me about all the people that take off running when they see him coming and leave all their gear and cars behind, to avoid a $75 ticket. He showed me a whole trunk full of tackle boxes and fishing poles. Ha, Ha.....:big_smile:

20. Catfish_Scooter

Catfish_Scooter New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    The twra does OK here about checkin licenses and fish.. primarily so.. in the deep where the boats are. They need to really pick it up about patrollin' the banks, that would cleanup a lot of the mess.:confused2: