Game over Packman!

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Little Luey, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    By now everyone knows about the details, Dallas released him because of some new allegations and I hope no other team picks him up!!:angry::angry:

he could start on that Southwest airlines comercial where he does something stupid and the comentator says

"do you want to get away? now you can!"

his pro football carrear can be the stupid thing he does:smile2::smile2::smile2:

2. Angler Ace

Angler Ace New Member

State:
    Pleasant Hill,
    He should be playing football with the guys Bert Reynolds did, in The longest yard.

3. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    he can go back and be in TNA wrestling:smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    He is a total a**hole! Good riddance to him and screw the Cowboys! :wink:

5. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Hey, be nice now, LOL ya screw pacman, never liked him at all. My old warehouse was a rocks throw from where all that crap started at the strip club.

6. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    They showed part of the Outside the Lines interview today before the games and he looked like he was lyin through his teeth the whole time. He claimed the reason for the whole thing was that he was into alcohol, said he goes to AA 2 or 3 times a week, said hes been goin for 8 months,,,er..I mean...weeks...,,,come on, nobody is buyin that. He was asked if he will be playin in the NFL next year and he got a look on his face like "of course I will, Im pacman, who wouldnt want me"...if the cowboys (as close to the Longest Yard team as your gunna see in the NFL) let him go, I cant see any other team pickin him up.

7. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
  8. DIESELkat

DIESELkat New Member

State:
    PA
    I thought about that, but I think they would rather lose another 16 straight than sign him and get maybe a few games outta him before he screws up again. He played 8 games this year, didnt really look to spectacular in any of the 8 either. Incredible how they throw away what most would give anything for, and they dont even realize it till its too late.

9. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    i think most of em are hit in the head so hard,they don't know which way is up half the time.it is a shame they throw something away like that.

now,dallas needs to get rid of a couple more idiots,then they can start to build a respectable team again.

10. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona

:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

11. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    here is a bit of news from Pacman himself

Pacman: 'I might be back in Dallas' in 2009

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9059696/Pacman:-'I-might-be-back-in-Dallas'-in-2009

If this is true, the release saved Dallas a late round pick and they will instead get a late round pick from the Titans and then they just sign the guy again later next year. So he keeps the player and gets a draft pick instead of lossing a pick had they kept him in the roster. Very smart move. Jerry may be crazy but he is not stupid at all!!

12. Grimpuppy

Grimpuppy New Member

State:
    Concordia, KS
    Raiders

13. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Yup, that new stadium wasnt built from hot dog sales. :wink:

14. kbgrillin

kbgrillin New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Getting rid of pacman is the smartest thing Dallas has done in a long time. And i'm a die-hard Cowboys fan.

15. roondad

roondad New Member

State:
    ill.
    pacman should be in jail! if he wasn't a pro he would be!:sad2:

16. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    Jerry Jones is the biggest problem of the Cowboys.
    12 years of Jerry after jimmy . If anyone has kept up, you know.