Gamakatsu #8 on sale at Bass Pro!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by ultramindbrk, Jun 12, 2009.

1. ultramindbrk

ultramindbrk New Member

State:
    Missouri
  2. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    FYI at 94 bait and tackle in st charles, this is the price they are allways.

3. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Does anyone know where you can buy these hooks in volume? The only place I have seen them is here --> http://www.wildwolfproducts.com/gamahook.html

in pack of 50 they are more expensive than buying them from BP in 6-packs. Gotta be somewhere we can buy in bulk and save a few bucks.

4. TheMadCatter

TheMadCatter New Member

State:
    missouri
    ebay, many online tackle stores.... barlow.com i think is the name of a good one

5. screamnclickersc

screamnclickersc New Member

State:
    S.C.
    I buy all mine off eBay.Usually w/ free shipping.

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I just bought some from Pete,,,a fine sponsor here for about the same price. He's a brother and not a corporation,,,i'll pay the difference. Lots of sponsors here that sell the same stuff, support them please. Same folks thats givin all this stuff away, and your a new friend,,,,not just an account #

7. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Man you need to look again. AS if you buy them there in 6 packs. There $28.87 with shipping for 48 hooks. Ours 50 hooks with shipping runs, $26.98 don't know where you get ours are way higher then theres? Now I know your going to pick them up in the store. but figure in sales tax and gas for the trip. Before posting our prices are higher.
    Bad thing is look how Big Bass Pro is. And how small we are. And we still have them priced lower then they have. We try to price our products as low as we can, and still keep going.
    Sorry we can't sell you hooks. But we as of now only stock products for catfishing. And only online site we sponsor is Catfish1.com.
    Best of luck with your hooks and if we can help out please let us know. But please look at the whole price before posting were higher then other's.
    Pete

8. duckalot

duckalot Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Twice as sharp as a Gamakatsu??:eek:oooh: I'm Interested!!!!:wink:

9. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Pete ya been more than good by me brother. I'll buy my or at least some of my tackle at Wolfie's. Pro sho, Cabelas or any other corp. place never treated me like you have. Thanks, i appreciate it.

10. buckdoe270

buckdoe270 New Member

State:
    Overland, Mo
    did they have many in stock ?
    if not may order from Wolf