Gaffney Area

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by RiverratSC, Aug 15, 2005.

1. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Ok I'm here as the spokesman for the Upstate of South Carolina. Where y'all at?

2. zebcohobo202

zebcohobo202 New Member

Dude! Spokesman for the upstate. Congrats. I'm a midlands man myself but hey its all the palmetto state. I've been reading some of your posts and I think we should fish together soon. I stay in and around the saluda, congaree and broad rivers as much as possible never have fished the upstate though. I'll be heading to Santee Cooper next weekend then might try murray some. I've been hearing of some decent catches there. Lets talk soon.

3. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Murray has been off somewhat this year from what I've been hearing. I mainly fish Lakes Wateree, Monticello, Greenwood and Wylie. I do fish the Broad River up here a good bit because its so close. And maybe we can fish sometime.

4. FastenalFishing

FastenalFishing New Member

State:
    Boiling Springs, S.C.
    River Rat,
    What's up. I had to Join all over again today. Did you get your boat fixed? :confused:

5. RiverratSC

RiverratSC Active Member

State:
    Gaffney, SC
    Nope still won't run. Still looking for a job too.

6. FastenalFishing

FastenalFishing New Member

State:
    Boiling Springs, S.C.
    Times are tough aren't they. My boat is messed up now. The throttle is not working. I went to Alabama last weekend to Lake Weiss and the day I was coming home it froze. I just loaded it up and brought it home and put it in the garage. I have to look at it this week. I plan on going fishing again next week. Maybe it just binded.