Ga. Boys coming to Santee !!!!

Discussion in 'LOCAL SOUTH CAROLINA TALK' started by macdaddy, Dec 20, 2009.

1. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Mark your date April 15 to 18 A few of us Ga. boys are coming back to visit Santee. We plan on fishing alot Bull shi*ing alot and cooking and eating... One things for sure we not dragging a 24' pontoon . I will bring my small skiff so I can fish alnite in the canel. May book a house at Canel Lakes not sure yet. but we coming. I hope I can get on some flathead in the shallow water forest in the upper lake while they are bedding..maybe we can have alittle mini gathering

2. gotta go

gotta go New Member

State:
    SC
    If you comming in April you better bring the toon unless you going to fish the canal:big_smile: By the way i caught that fish in my avatar in April, in the canal

3. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    I would bring the 24' potoon but its a single axle and the small tires heat up and seem to blow out on long trips. even tho we use the 10 ply tire. I think we need a duel axle trailer for that size boat and weight. So I guess we will enjoy the canel and get in some good old nite fishing up and down it..Plus with the Great friends We have make in Santee we should be able to hook and get out on the lake a day or two..

4. The Penn Slammer

The Penn Slammer New Member

State:
    Princeton, West
    I am at Canal Lakes daily and think a lake trip can easily be arranged if you remind me that you are coming we will try to get out on the lakes.

5. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Thanks Richie !!! Oh by the way what time of year was that you guys and the lady lol ( fishing chick )caught them cats in front of the casins there at canel lakes !!! last year...

6. katman#1

katman#1 New Member

State:
    South Carolina

dean whats the weight on the one in your avatar

7. The Penn Slammer

The Penn Slammer New Member

State:
    Princeton, West
    April 17,18,19

8. efrith

efrith New Member

State:
    Seale Alabama
    It was great to meet the SC brothers at the gathering that I did and look forward to meeting some more of you in April when we get there. It looks like it will be a good time to be up there.

9. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Eddie we going to have a good time them people up there live in Heaven and don't know it. lol Oh what would it be like to live there. hummmmmmmm a single man liveing in Santee heck with chaseing women or being in a relationship ... Just me and fishing all the time lol.... would it get old?????:confused2:

10. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    And if I want entertainment I would just call over Roundhill and Pop Pop with some man cola's lol

11. efrith

efrith New Member

State:
    Seale Alabama
    Yea they do!
    It's gonna be another good time in santee!!

12. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
  13. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    I would like to try to make it as well........hopefully it will work out, I'll have some single barrel and some jalopeno hushpuppy....!

14. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I'll try to be there for some fun! I smell a fish fry.

15. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Bring on the Hushpuppies BassMASSEY ..Also bring Cretues with you..... Starting to sound like another Ga. Boy Gathering in S.C. Last time Them Bulldogs Kick a$$ while we was there.Hummmmmmmmm:smile2:

16. big-muddy

big-muddy New Member

State:
    norfolk, va
    might have to have a florida boy too:wink:

17. roundhill

roundhill New Member

State:
    kings mtn
    canail lakes got speicial on give them a call

18. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Thanks capt. I will . I wanted to see what I could get one of the houses over there for and sleep 10 to 12 as a group. but getting some money some times is like pulling teeth !!!!! lol

Looks like we got a few jumping on board and wanting to come... some of them frist time to Santee....

Last edited: Dec 24, 2009
  19. Deepwater1

Deepwater1 New Member

State:
    Toccoa, GA
    Macdaddy, I agree with you on the teeth pulling. so let me know how much it is and I'll send mine ASAP. Thanks

20. macdaddy

macdaddy New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    Let me figure out where we staying and then see if we get a house to sleeep 8 to 10 people and split that up or everyone book there own place???????