G3 catfish field team member

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by bluehunter, Mar 6, 2009.

1. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Just though I would let my BOC bros know that your truly was given the honor of being a G3 team catfish field member. That is quite an honor and just wanted to share the news with yall. I happen to also own a G3 boat and it has more than provided a lot of fun for me in my fishing the last few years.

B

Attached Files:

2. riverbud55

riverbud55 Well-Known Member

State:
    AZ Topock-/CA Riverside
    Name:
    Dale Miller

3. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    That is awesome! We have a 2007 G3 180 mod-v with a 90hp yamaha. We love our boat and have rigged her up for catfishing as well as bass fishing.

4. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Thanks. I own a 2005 G3 V170 with a 75hp yamaha. Works well on the lakes and river alike. My first boat I owned.

5. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Bulldog if you want to get on some fish and break the skunk you need to look up catmando, Katfish J, or I. Get with some guys in the know. LOL. Location is the most important thing. Than comes bait. Tony knows of good spots at Otay too.

6. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    :worship: "Way to go Blue" - "Congatulations" - :009:I'm Happy For Ya B:009:
    :wink:
    :0a22:

7. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    I appreciate that Bert. Thanks!

B

8. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    Everyone gets skunked from time to time. Those Sd lakes can be tough they do not stock weekly. Believe it or not I have plenty of skunks, more skunks than good trips. But its the quality time that counts out on the water so I turned the skunks into a good thing and it does not bother me at all any more. At one time it did though but I had to focus my mission for fishing and now ever time on the water is a good thing getting a fish is just an added bonus. I share that feeling with everyone so that they do not get the true purpose of fishing mixed up.

9. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele