Fuzzy mule deer

Discussion in 'Big Game Hunting' started by rebelzgrl76, Apr 19, 2007.

1. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Was going to White River National Park yesterday and saw this mule deer on the side of the road. It looks like it just came off of a 3 day drunk :lol:

Attached Files:

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I love those wildlife photographs, keep em coming!:big_smile:

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    thanks amy , weve got a doe white tail at work she is starting to look better as spring gets closer but a few weeks ago she looked like she had the mange , by the way its a wild deer that some of the workers at the plant have adopted and it eats out of their hands personaly id eat it out of my hands :lol: thats what deer are for , not pets .

4. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Think you were right about the three day drunk part...ha

-Red

5. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    that doe looks like she is losing her winter coat. from what i remember in utah the mulies turn kind of a reddish color in the summer, then more gray as fall and winter gets there. we didn't have much of a spring or much of a fall, just went from cold to hot and vice versa.
    nice pic, thanks for sharing it with us!

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Great photo. Did it act like it had CWD? Gotta keep an eye out for sick deer, and alert DNR if you suspect anything.

7. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    That is one fuzzy deer. You should come on down here, our deer are very clear. No fuzzy deer here.

Danny