Future Catfisherman!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by TA2D, Apr 19, 2006.

1. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    This is Harley, 9 months old and already 22-23 pounds. A not-so little monster, his brother is 2 1/2 and only 31 pounds, so he better get his licks in now cause it aint gonna last long!

TA2D

Aaron

Attached Files:

2. sairving

sairving New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Texas
    What a handsome young man. I bet you he will catch some big cats very soon.

3. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Man he's gotten so big since I've been gone. He'll probably be able to pick me up when I get back in August.

4. redneckdrum

redneckdrum New Member

State:
    kansas
    Looks like he's ready to go fishin' now!

5. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Yeah, by my calculations he should be at least 7 ft tall and around 375 lbs, and getting drafted to play for the New England Patriots!

Aaron

TA2D

6. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Harley got into a fight with some Oreo Cookies today..... Harley won, but the cookie gave a good fight.

Aaron

TA2D

Attached Files:

7. suddawg

suddawg New Member

But interestingly enough, that is a striking resemblance to yourself back in highschool during lunch hour:p Ok, actually you look like that now when the wife cooks those Parmesan pork chops of hers. :)

8. kspor

kspor New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    He reminds me of my boy at that age. I had peewee football coaches trying to recruit him when he was in Kindergarden. They were shocked as they thought he was a second grader. Hope he loves fishing as much as mine. Fish with them and you wont have to hunt for them.