Future BOC Member

Discussion in 'LOCAL ILLINOIS TALK' started by alands94, Jan 7, 2008.

1. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Today my wife and I went for her 20 week pregnancy exam. First and foremost, the baby looks perfectly healthy. They did the ultrasound and it's a..................girl! She's not due till May 24, but at least we now know what to buy for the nursery. The hard part is not telling my mother, who is adamant about NOT knowing the gender until the baby's born. Looks like I'll be buying a Barbie fishing rod! Don't worry, Brian, I'll buy one for you, too!:wink:

2. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    CONGRATS to you ol' man!!!!! Looks like there may be competition in the future. Just think before long Ol' uncle Bri will be gettin bait for two!!!! :wink:

3. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    Glad to hear that your plans got comsumated.... and a future "little lady" to care for......

Bayrunner Ray

4. catfisherman60

catfisherman60 New Member

State:
    Greenwood AR.
    Congrats on the news. When one of my kids was born the Doc had just deliverd what he thought was going to be a girl,but it was a boy. He said it had a hooter the size of his thumb.LOL

5. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Congratulations on the new addition to the family.

6. anchorpuller

anchorpuller New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Aaron, Congrats!! A new baby girl <sigh> Wanted to send ya some reps for that but my wand went wanky for a while longer.

7. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    CONGRATS ARON! I am with Mamea though you peeked befor christmas .....Now yer on thy NAUGHTY LIST!:wink:
    By the way if you want to practice I have a couple lill:wink: darlins that will break you in for some of the big adventures you have to look for.
    Just let me know when you want em and you have to sighn a wavier.
    I am not responsible for mental breakdown or what they might do:big_smile:

8. ldw45

ldw45 Member

State:
    Illinois
    Great news Aaron! What wonderful changes those little ones bring to our lives........... and the advantage to catfishermen....... stinkbait every morning!!!!!

9. bwhupp

bwhupp New Member

State:
    Belleville
    And the name shall be Brianna. Isn't it a wonderful name? I thought so too!

Bro, I am very excited for you. I look forward to seeing my daughter, i mean your daughter. Maybe she will be born May 2nd on my birthday. :big_smile:

10. lawnman61

lawnman61 New Member

State:
    Fort Worth, Tex
    Congrats brother on the news, I have 4 boys (26, 22,18,13) and now I have my little girl and she is 3 now and she love to go fishing. She hasn't caught her first one yet but I know it will be fun when she does. I know you'll love that little girl. :big_smile:

11. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :crazy: LMAO! OK Brianna eruh BW, LOL. You running the pool on this, well I'll take an early also and go with May 20th, at 11:45 p.m. :wink:

Fresh stink bait every morning, LMAO!! so true!!

12. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Hey, if you guys want in on a BOC pool, post here. Today I found out that we have a rather substantial pool going at work with a large pot already. I won't divulge the expected delivery date, but yesterday we had the 20 week exam.....

13. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Okay, Brianna it is. You can also send the child support payments :smile2: By the time she is ready for kindergarden I can buy a nice, new boat that doesn't leak! :wink::smile2: I will be sure to install an "Uncle Brian seat" to keep you from falling in!!!!

14. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    My father in law did make me sign a 'will not return' agreement when my wife and I were married............

Just let me know when you want em and you have to sighn a wavier.
    I am not responsible for mental breakdown or what they might do:big_smile:[/QUOTE]

15. stumpjumper

stumpjumper New Member

State:
    Dallas, GA
    Aaron congratulations man! That's great.

16. Don Wessling

Don Wessling New Member

State:
    IL.
    Congrat's Aaron. I also have good news, my oldest son and his wife are expecting my first grandchild. It's a boy!!! Got to get to Wal-Mart and check out the Scooby-Doo rod and reel. He's do May 19th, pretty close to yours.

17. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Congrats Aaron to you and your wife, on the soon arrival of the little girl. Look like the Rend Gathering is growing.:smile2:

18. alands94

alands94 Active Member

State:
    Lebanon, I
    Congrats Don! I'm you you guys will spoil that baby rotten! :big_smile:

19. John(Bullhead)Hagen

John(Bullhead)Hagen New Member

State:
    ILLinois
    :smile2:As the father of 4 girls i can tell you this enjoy them as much as you can from now till there 16,because thyings come to a big stop and Dad is lost as what to do LOL.Dont wory girls are really good fishermen and all mind love to go.All the girls are gone but i now have one granddaughter and two grandsons to start enjoying.Good luck on the new addition.

20. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads on the new upcoming addition to the family. Bet she'll be spoiled big time.