(FUNNY)How'd This Happen ?

Discussion in 'LOCAL GEORGIA TALK' started by jafacman, Sep 8, 2008.

1. jafacman

jafacman New Member

State:
    byron (macon area)georgia
    Forgot the PLUG Of Course :0a20::crazy:......Then Panic To Get It Out....This Guy Is Always A HOOT To Fish With:smile2::smile2::smile2: I'm Wearing The Yellow...:cool2:

Attached Files:

2. Iablue

Iablue New Member

State:
    IOWA
    Whoa Jackson!!!! What a mess. But anyone who owns a boat has most likely had the same experience. OH YES YOU HAVE!!!!!:smile2:

3. jafacman

jafacman New Member

State:
    byron (macon area)georgia
    Aint That The Truth :smile2::smile2::smile2:

4. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    LOL!! I would NEVER do anything like that!:wink:

Saw a little do-dad the other day that mounts your "not yet in use" plug on on your winch. Might be a good idea.

5. Fishmaster1203

Fishmaster1203 New Member

State:
    PA
    Hope ya'll did'nt damage any equipment. How was the rest of the trip? Did ya'll get em'?

6. AirForced->1

AirForced->1 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Yep, it was me :embarassed: oh well I live to fish another day though .................... TAKE THAT JAFACMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See ya on the water dude. Lets see what happens next time, you know me probably something crazy. :crazy:

7. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i would never do somten like that lol:crazy::embarassed::eek:oooh::tounge_out::wink::confused2::cool2::roll_eyes:

8. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Wow! after seeing the Durango incident, and now the plug incident, I'm beginning to wonder about you Ga folks!!! :wink: Just a joke, not to be misconstrued as serious.
    BB in SC

9. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Hey Bill, I take offense to that! Just kidding. :wink:

10. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Yep, been there done that. The wife hollered up to me and said there was some water in the boat. Looked back and it was up to her ankles. Just glad she didn't wait till there was a LOT of water in the boat.

11. Sultan of Slime

Sultan of Slime New Member

State:
    GA
    Is that the boat ramp at the front of the duck ponds?

12. AirForced->1

AirForced->1 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    yeah its the duck ponds ramp

13. CarolinaCatJack

CarolinaCatJack New Member

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    I think I'll leave my 2 pennies out of this one......

Hey quick question though.....Are y'all gonna have a gathering in GA anytime this year? The SC gathering is this weekend and I'm going to have to miss it because money's a little tight this month. I'd like to go to one, and if y'all are having one, then I guess I'll just hafta grace y'all with my presence. :smile2:

14. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well your wrong there I have truthfully never done that yet but like you said it does happen to everyone at least once. So I'm sure my time is coming.:eek:oooh::smile2:

15. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Just thought I would add this. I generally will put my plug in before I leave the house unless I'm on a long trip or it looks like rain. When I do all my final checks on all my gear and the boat is when I put my plug in before I leave the house. I usually double check everything when I arrive also so this helps me to not forget the plug. But like I said I'm sure that someday my time will come.:sad2:

16. AirForced->1

AirForced->1 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    GON (Georgia Outdoor News) usually posts different events around Ga a very good site for info on Georgia's fishing/hunting/etc. news info. its GON.com

I also could always use a helping hand when im trying to sink my boat or throwing my line in the woods:smile2:

17. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    Well Jarrett, the reason I asked on the forums is because, occasionally, BOC members try to have get-togethers in their respective states. I've gotten to know a lot of people from GA on here and I thought that if you guys hadn't had a BOC gathering yet this year, and you didn't mind me coming, I'd like to join y'all.....If that's OK with my Georgia BOC brethren. :wink:

18. Fishmaster1203

State:
    PA
    Already had gathering this year on the Altamaha River.

19. CarolinaCatJack

State:
    Travelers Rest,
    DOH!

20. Bill in SC

Bill in SC New Member

State:
    South Caro