Funny cruel story

Discussion in 'Deer Hunting' started by jeffw51, Sep 13, 2007.

1. jeffw51

jeffw51 New Member

State:
    mo
    a hunting partner of mine likes to use james valley scents,the paste that comes in the carmex looking jar.one night he was with several of his buddies and one of the guys kept complaining about his chapped lips,my friend said i have just what you need and reached into the console and grabbed the james valley scent.the man with chapped lips grabbed the jar opened the lid and smeared a big dab of deer piss on his lips and then projectile vomited all over the back seat.now that theres funny i dont care who you are.he actually got another friend about a week later with the same gag and the same results,i dont know if they are still friends or not.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Sounds like your friend's days are numbered. I know what I would do to somebody for doing that to me, and it wouldn't be very nice. I wouldn't use someone else's carmex in the first place though. Funny indeed, but dangerous as well.:smile2:

3. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    That is some funney stuff.....IF you can't joke with your hunting buddies then who can you joke with

4. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Thats pretty good but i think i'd try to find a way to pull this outside of the vehicle:smile2:. All that vomit must smell pretty bad:eek:oooh:.

5. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    thats good one, where do u get that pastey piss?

6. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Man thats gives me idea's I wonder if my wife could use it in a divorce suit though?....

7. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Wew! That's almost as bad as the fella got the ben-gay & the k-y mixed up.
    Easy ta do in the dark.....but a brain fart for sure. LOL

:crazy:

8. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    guess he didnt look at the label first!!

9. Skunk River Cat

Skunk River Cat New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Ah hell, your kidding. LMAO, LMAO, LMAO.

10. tofish

tofish New Member

State:
    arizona
    funny as heck, but hope it was in his vehicle. would serve him right. LOL
    gary

11. catfish slick

catfish slick New Member

State:
    California
    Jeff, your story takes me back to one hot summer day in the oil fields, I was working my Backhoe with a three man crew on a gang truck, that had a five gallon can of ice water on the side of the truck for the crew and anyone else that came along that needed a cold drank, well one of these guys liked to pull pranks on people also. He found a dried out dead Rat and put it in the water can and never said anything to any one until quitting time that evening. well, by the time they got back to the yard that evening, that fellow had a cut lip and a black eye, and after the boss found out he had to go looking for a new job. That is not what you call funny.

12. stinkbaitman

stinkbaitman New Member

State:
    south dakota
    hahahahahahahahahaha:smile2:

13. psychomekanik

psychomekanik New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I'm lmao. I've done the same thing. only my buddy didnt get it all the way to his lips. nor did he get sick. it looked like he wanted to. perfect prank to play when your driving down the highway late at night. i have another. this works perfect when your breaking in new blood to hunting. weather it's your kid, or just a buddy you talked into going hunting with you. when teaching the fine art of tracking kneel down on a trail and drop a handfull of raisinettes (chocolate covered raisins) and pretend to be looking at tracks. tell him. "there were 3 deer that came down this trail", one is a buck. fairly large. about an 8 pointer. smell the ground tell him one doe is in heat. the buck is probably still chasing her. now tell him if you can figure out what fields they've been eating in, you'll have a good chance of setting up and getting a shot. pick up a bunch of the raisinettes and start chewing them. yep', just as i figured. he's been in the alfalfa field all night. lol, the look on thier face is worth carrying a sandwich bag of the raisins around all day waiting for the perfect time. and by the way. james valley gels are AWESOME. they are about the only scent that dont spook deer on the heavily hunted public land i hunt. open up a bottle of tinks around there, and you might as well be standing there doing jumping jacks. cabelas and bass pro shops sell them.

14. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i love hunting pranks, when i am the one doing them. me and a buddy were walking the canadian river hunting quail and we came across a big hognose snake. if yall have seen those they fake death, and it is pretty dramatic, but still a bluff. well my buddy pulls down on it with the shotgun when i tell him to wait, i have a lot of cherokee blood in me and i can handle this better. so i hand him my shotgun, kneel down in front of the snake and it goes into a defensive posture. it does a couple of fake strikes to try and scare me away, and i start wailing and chanting over it while it is writhing around, then tap it on the back, and it rolls over, toungue hanging out, totally still. i didn't tell my buddy till the next morning that it was a joke, but it really freaked him out.

15. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    My first trip to my wifes uncles deer camp for a spring turkey hunt. Well they decided to pull a prank on me making me think I over slept. when they didnt even start breakfast yet. I hadnt gotten dressed that fast since I was dating in high school.

16. billNpam

billNpam Active Member

State:
    Alabama
    Well mine is not a hunting funny but a fishing funny. I had a friend back in high school that we nicked named him Tiny. Tiny was 6'4" and weighed 350 lbs. In high school I was 5'6 130lbs. Tiny was deathly afraid of snakes and would do just about anything to get away from them. Tiny and I was fishing one day and not catching anything and I was bored out of my mind. Don't ask me why but I had a rubber snake in the bottom of my tackle box. When Tiny was not looking I hooked the rubber snake on my hook and casted it out. I let it sit for about 10 minutes or so then acted like I had a bite and started reeling in. That snake slithered across the top of the water just like a real one. Tiny saw it and started screaming at me "cut the line, cut the line" I said I was not going to cut my line. So he decided to reach down and pick up a large stick to kill it when i got it on the bank. When he reached down I yanked as hard as I could and that rubber snake sailed through the air and the fishing line wraped about 3 times around Tiny. He is ripping off clothes and cussing me. By this time I have tears rolling down my face laughing so hard. Tiny finally realizes that this is a rubber snake. Needless to say Tiny did not find it as funny as I did. That stick he picked up he beat the fool out of me but it was worth it. :big_smile:

17. charlestoncatman

charlestoncatman New Member

State:
    arkansas
  18. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    Jeff, thats a good one, also the replies, I got some really good laughs outa this one. Wish I could think of the funny stuff thats happened to us.

19. plainsman

plainsman New Member Supporting Member

State:
    minnesota
    my brother in law was huntin one day and had to relieve himself in a big way, No 2, if ya know what I mean. He had some XXXL 's that he bought at an end of season sale, a little big for him. He pulled down his coveralls, squatted and finished his business. When he went to put his coveralls back on, he discovered that he had neatly deposited in the hood.