Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
What a goon! Finds some crawdads and a dead fish in it's gut and still says cats are scavengers:smile2: And the air bladder lets them survive out of water for 24 hours. This guy ought to be a biology professor:crazy:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Man that guy made me nervous watching him with that knife. I don't think I've ever seen anyone butcher a catfish the way that guy did. I swear to god that I could have cleaned 50 lbs of catfish in the time it took him to pull the head off and pull the guts out of 1 catfish. Probably about the only thing funnier than watching him butcher that fish would be to watch him cook it. You can't fix STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
i bet peta would be all over him if they saw that!!!!!:eek:oooh::smile2::smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Don't forget folks...... like the man said, that skin holds the meat together, so make sure you cook them with the skin on!:crazy:

LMAO!!!!!

Oh yeah, and the air bladder being a reserve tank for oxygen to survive outta the water was classic too!:smile2:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.