Funny but 100 percent true story

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Dec 5, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have probably told this before, but I am bored and dont remember.

It was a couple summers ago and it was hot as blazes outside, my wife offered to help me push mow the yard, I went into shock cause she aint never mowed before:smile2:

Anywho I let her take a turn and she last about 10 minutes in the heat and comes over to the shade of the porch.

I had benn spitting copenhagen in a pepsi can, UH OH!!!!!.

I made a pass around the yard with the mower and glance over at the porch and my wife was throwing up.

I raced to her side in fear she had sun stoke, I asked her what was wrong.

She had picked the pepsi can up and felt it was about a 3rd full and took a couple big gulps before she realized pepsi does not have grounds in it:smile2:

She said you s.o.b why in the hell didint you tell me there was spit in the can:smile2:

I was to busy laughing to say anything and in between barfs she just kept getting more angry.

I think she still hates me for that.

2. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Jack that's a messed up story. I'm gagging just reading it lol.

3. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    That is just wrong.:smile2: I am suprised that you are still married.:smile2:

4. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    I think I just threw up a little in my mouth!

5. Trahviiz

Trahviiz Member

State:
    Indianapolis
    That's terrible man. :smile2:

Back in building trades everyone always shared a bottle on the bus on the way to the work site, and one day we all bet one of the guys to take a few chugs out of the bottle for a $20. I don't think he'll ever be the same. :eek:oooh:

6. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Now, That's Funny:eek:oooh: Naaaasty but, funny

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    I don't think she thought it was a laughing matter. Your lucky to have a wife still around.:smile2: Has she got even with you yet.

8. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Great story Jack! Thats funny. My daughter did that once. When she was around two and a half she used to act like she was spitting in a can like dad! One day she came in to the kitchen with snuff spit all down her chin she was making a horrible face. She never did get sick but ill bring it up from time to time and she thinks its so funny!:smile2:

9. TheRiverRat

TheRiverRat New Member

State:
    Hamilton,Ohio
    haha thats great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol!!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2: reps fur that one lol!!!

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    well that made me think of a old story i workd in a convaer asembly plant years ago we all dip snuff thear i keep a trash can close to spit in we this guy walks over talking to me he sneezzes real big and his teeth fly right in that trash can he bends over to pic theam up sees all that spit thear swimming in rases up with a big word and says f that i need new ones any way lol :crazy::eek:oooh:

11. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Worst than a ciggarett butt in the beer for sure.

12. centexcop

centexcop New Member

State:
    Texas
    that's funny. A couple of years ago, I was going to Shreveport for a school and was going to meet up with a couple of buddies in some little town over in east Texas. We thought we would get there about the same time, but they were late. When they got there one of the guys said they had to make a stop on the side of the road for a few minutes. There were two Dr Pepper bottles in the car... The driver was spitting in one and the passenger was drinking out of one. Yeah, it happened... The one that drank it got sick really quick...:eek:oooh:

13. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I had a similar situation a few years back when I first turned 21 at a local bar. They had a shuffelboard table there, and I often teamed up with a old guy that has been going there for years. Real nice ole fellow.. One night we got teamed up and took on another couple guys that were obviously there for the wrong reasons. I watched one of these guys try to start a fight earlier in the night, and had a feeling this might not be a good night... Well, me and the ole guy whipped them the first two games, and I wanted to quit and leave... They both begged for a rematch. We decided to play one more game.. About half way through a beer and in between throws I picked my bottle up to take a drink and notice a horrible taste. I only swallowed a little and quickly sat it down. I looked down table at the ole man who I was teamed with and he slowly pointed and rubbed his mouth... I knew then what he was saying.. The dude spit in my beer!!! I thought for a second it could have been an accident, being we had numerous bottles sitting around, and he was drinking the same as me.. Until, I caught him nodding and jestering a few moments later to his partner about spitting in it out of the corner of my eye... Luckily the game drug on for some reason:wink: and he had to leave to go drain the vein. His partner that was also 3 sheets to the wind went also as they laughed and joked on there way through the crowd.. Little did the stupid drunk realize he left his beer sitting on the table, and I quickly grabbed it up, and headed for the back door!!! I do my pissin out back:roll_eyes: It was hard to do, but I pinched her off fast !! But you should have seen my partner laughing when I came back inside and sat the bottle down... He later told me that was the funniest thing in all his years at the bars... Should have seen the drunk guys face also!!! He never figured it out... Probably thought it just sat soo long it was flat!!!!:eek:oooh::smile2: rollo

14. JKrupp

JKrupp New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My oldest boy grabbed a McDonald's cup he believed to be pop which was really half full of Grizzly spit, needless to say he always asks before just grabbing a drink and I only use bottles with lids when I am around the house with him.

15. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I bet she was ticked off !!! :eek:oooh:

16. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That's nasty.... Rep Points for that one!

17. lendog

lendog New Member

State:
    berks, PA
    that is just wrong, but anyone who spits in a beer has it coming to them, u know what they say pay back is a b*tch:wink:

18. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Jack, thanks for the story brother

19. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    At the time I was soo mad that I didn't find any humor in it... But, the next day I did... i told all my buds about a guy drinking my wizz...LOL..:smile2: rollo