Fun day on Lake Badin

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by gearhead, Dec 8, 2007.

1. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    It was a beautiful day on Badin today .We got to talk and meet some of the BOC members .Alot 20 Lb class blues caught and weighed in then CPR none of the monster blues showed for their pictures .Maybe next time.

2. catfishrus

catfishrus New Member

State:
    north carolina
    was a nice day and congrates to dlcatter team on their win yesterday with 51.6lbs for a two fish limit winning weight. his team had big fish too at 26.4lbs. not too bad for 6 hours of fishing in the daytime. i had a good time myself. looking forward to tillery next month. here is a picture of the winners i took.

Attached Files:

3. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    We had a good time also. We had hard time catching bait,fished with same peice of bait 2-3 fish before changing, running out of bait around 11:00 but caught several fish. biggest was 12.2 rest were 4-5 lbs. That was my first tournment and my partners first time big catfishing. So I felt like we were in there. maybe next time. it was good to put a face to some of the brotherhood guys. and will see you on the lake:smile2:

4. gearhead

gearhead New Member

State:
    China Grove, NC
    Hey Jerry it was nice to meet you to bad we were so busy trying to catch bait that we really did'nt get to talk cats much, Now I know kind of what you and your boat look like .Are you going to come to the Tillery tourny,or maybe prefish some . see you around (Jeremy)