fun at the columbus ohio zoo

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by flathunter, Jun 13, 2008.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I took my 15 month old son to the zoo today, we had fun but it sure was hot out...below is some pics I thought I would share

Attached Files:

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    a few more pics

Attached Files:

3. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    That's great Jack, thanks for sharing. Hope your back is getting better as well. Looks like he was enjoying himself!:big_smile:

4. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    a couple more...Thanks Johnny

Attached Files:

5. hunted

hunted New Member

State:
    washington court house,oh
    looks like you guys had fun.i need to take the kids there again soon.i love the zoo.i like the silver backs the best,i think thats cause we are so closely related...

6. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Thanks for the pics and Glad to see you could get out and have a good time with the familly. Thats what its all about!

7. cheezemm2

cheezemm2 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    A couple more trips like that and the wife should gladly let you go fishing!:smile2:

Cool pictures...I really like the one with the lizard and your son looking at you with the, "What the heck is going on face?"

Columbus zoo is an awesome place and I'm sure you both had a good time!

8. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Man ... Jack ... You sure are trying to make me even more homesick for Florida and the fishing down there with your selction of photos ... The Manatees .... I used to have them in my canal there and have had them several times swim under my boat and about upsetting it ... then the little gator and the stingray ... Those stingrays are dynamic when you hook one and being bottom feeders, I sometimes caught as many of them as catsfish .... when you get one of them 18 to 24 inches across they can give you quite a battle and they run like crazy .... Oh well ... I am here now so will have to make the best of it, which ever way it goes ....:eek:oooh::wink::smile2: Garry-

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Great Pics Jack! I'm so Happy that you are doing so much better!!!!!
    Thanks for sharing the pics, looks like a great time!:wink::big_smile:

10. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Jack,
    he is a cool little dude...W

11. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks for sharing Jack. Nothing like spending time with the kids. I'm sure your wife is proud of you and won't give you much crap now... thats some good thinking :wink: LOL... seriously, thanks for the thread...rollo

12. ga2oh

ga2oh New Member

State:
    ohio
    I took the kids there today, and we had a blast. It was a little warm with a nice breeze. My oldest notice that in the north american exibite where the fish were they didn't have any catfish. wonder why?
    :confused2:

13. ohiocattin15

ohiocattin15 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    the catfish would eat all of the other fish.LOL