Full Moon

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Cheryl, Sep 6, 2006.

1. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Wow, watch for the crazies to drive you crazy..........:lol: . Been a crazy day. Seemed everything was chaotic, with too many people trying to rattle at the same time at work, the boss wanting the budget done for the second time, the real pain in my neck, only got worse as the day progressed and seemed to multiply one somewhere else. After that crazy work day, I left an hour early, stopped by an actual record shop, with albums and CD's. Wow, rambled around for about an hour there, trying to ignore Bob Dylan blaring, and trying not to stare at the actual dyed Christmas red hair of the young store clerk. It made her look like a Raggedy Ann with lower lip piercings. Sorry if that offends anyone, but that was my take on her. How I stood it that long with Bob Dylan blaring, must tell you how much I love music. Used to love Dylan, got worn out for many reasons, and prefer not to hear him at all, these days.

I did pick up an album by Mountain and an out of print CD by Lucinda Williams. So that was the highlight of my afternoon.

Then the Mexican dog I own decided to run out the door, down the street to a HUGE boxer, then up to a Lab, then a couple of other med. size dogs. All the while I was slowly trying to catch him. The neighbor with the Lab, was walking up the street toward my house, so that he would follow him, when 2 cars came up the street, one from each way. Well what did I do? I freaked because I knew he wasn't paying any attention to the cars, as he is usually on a leash. I started to run, then stop too fast, and fell. Right between the 2 cars. Well luckily (?) all I hurt was my pride mostly. LOL. Caught myself with my hands and one knee, then rolled over on my back and just laid there. The people wanted to know if I was OK, well yeah, OK, just let me alone for a minute. Had to catch my breath and my brain had to analyze the pain and how bad it was going to be.

Of course this ticked me off to fall in the middle of the street, with not only 2 cars of people but about a dozen of the neighbors out in the yards or walking their dogs. So I left him outside. Think it's about time to give him back to his first owner, who wants him back. LOL. Not really.

Gave another kitten away today. Leaves 6. Come by and pick one up, I'll even give you money or food to boot. LMAO.

Well after I composed myself from the fall, one of the neighbors came over to bring me a watermelon, her grandson had grown. I went back to cleaning and organizing.

And to top off the day, I found a 100 dollars I had hid from myself. Think I'll go back to cleaning................I don't guess the day was so bad after all...........but watch out for those crazy people. I should know, I'm one of them. :tounge_out: :crazy: :lol:

Take care.
    Cheryl

2. gcarlin

gcarlin New Member

State:
    Richmond ,Indiana
    Really Feel For You Cheryl,tomorrow Will Be Better.

3. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    itll be a few days before the moon changes might be best if you stay inside cheryl

4. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    :0a27: with you ! LOL, right now the katydids, or crickets or something is driving me insane outside this window at the computer. Sounds like a broken record. IIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, needed a silent scream there, but perhaps a real loud one would do better. LMAO.

Take care.
    Cheryl

5. dwreel

dwreel New Member

State:
    Southern Pines, NC
    be afraid,, be very afraid. :waaaht: :haha:

6. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    My wife works in a nursing home as a nursing assistant and she came home today and said you can tell it's the full moon phase cause all the residents are acting crazy! I truly believe the moon has a strong affect on people, animals, etc...

7. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Those full moon's are really something. I keep getting this urge to bite women on the neck - only women, I have to maintain my reputation. ARRROOOOUUUUUU

8. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    I'll have to do an internet search on the effects of the full moon on the human psyche. and post my findings!
    Might be interesting, huh?

9. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    I took Charles's advice and tried to hide today, but the boss called.....LOL. Anyway I needed to get up and do some things. Spent most of the morning on the phone with people at work. (I tell you yesterday, I told them I ran a crazy house.........I wonder if any of them can think for themselves and how they get to work or home on days like yesterday and today.....have to blame the full moon......LMAO......well they do call me Mama, so I guess they depend on Mama........just too much sometimes.IMO) Anyway, the day got better after I got over being grumpy about being woke up to feel the pain again.

A close friend from PA called me to say, "I have some news". I said, you're pregnant!. She said YUP. That's good news! She has 2 boys, that turn 10 and 13 in the next couple of months. They originally wanted 6 kids, but life toned that down a few years back. Her husband wants a girl and she said if it was a boy, it was ok, she thought boys were easier to raise and she knows about boys better since she has 2 already. I told her, but Jen, you need a girl to look after you when you get old. She just laughed and said, you may be right.

Anyway, so far the day is looking better today than yesterday. With the full moon, think I'll go fishin' tonight, if the turn of luck keeps up today.

Gotta go to WW and use some of the $ I found cleaning last night. LMAO. Mom said she would come over and help to see if she could find any. LOL.

Y'all take care and happy fishin'.
    Cheryl

10. thomcat

thomcat New Member

State:
    pennsylvania 17745
    back in the dark ages they used to lock people up because they would go crazy during full moons...... thats also were the werewolf came into play,,,
    some people are highly sensitive to the lunar affects

11. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Yes once again its a full Moon, And all the crazes are coming out. Going to duck out and head out fishing early. Keeping my head down and my eyes open today. Be Carefully out there!

:what: ​

12. Stumpknocker2

Stumpknocker2 New Member

State:
    NW FL

Just start howling Cheryl..lol..it is kinda like putting your face in the pillow and screaming. Just make sure no one is around, we dont want you to get locked up. LMAO. And remember sometimes you have to laugh not to cry. Things will get better, hang in, like a hair in a bisquit.

13. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Why do all people always notice this in others,but NEVER in themselves? Could this be a revelation from God,that is only given to the dieing? Strange!peewee-williams

14. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    PeeWee,
    I was the first to admit it in the last sentence of my first post, I believe.
    I'm nuttier than a fruit cake, and twice as bad during a full moon. Best just to let me be, sometimes during a full moon, and others just pass without noticing, BUT very rarely.

Take care, my friend.
    Cheryl

15. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

Been there, do that too sometimes. LOL. Then sometimes when I'm in the mountains or at the lake, I just let a huge scream escape. Feels good!

Sometimes the serenity of being locked up looks really good............just not in prison........

Take care.
    Cheryl

16. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Stone cold sober I have yapped,barked and howled at the moon with Dogs,Fox,Coyotes and once with a Wolf when I had the chance.I enjoyed it as a kid and as a adult.I once was good enough that they would answer me.It sure do seem to embarrass wives though.I have the fullest intention of doing it again if I ever get the chance.God gave me the blessing of being able to enjoy it.I ain;t about to turn him down.peewee-williams

17. peewee williams

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Hmmmm.Now I know what that noise was.Do you know that some of the folks up there think you was a " Big Foot" screaming? peewee-williams

18. Dano

Dano New Member

State:
    Texas
    :0a5: :0a5: :0a19: :0a5: :cross: :0010: :0a30: :0a10: :003: :0a1: :0a5:

19. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN

They'd have to classify me as "Little Foot", LOL. You're probably right though. LOL.

20. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    SO THATS THE REASON AT TIMES I~M A NUT HOOOOOO :after_boom: