Full Moon Tonite GO FISHING

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Bigbaldcountryboy, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Bigbaldcountryboy

Bigbaldcountryboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I'm betting that the full moon tonite will start up the fall action. Its going to be straight up around dusk tonite which is perfect. I'm going to be on the water and I'm predicting a good night. Let's see if this old school fisherman is right. I'll post my results.

2. catfisher43

catfisher43 New Member

State:
    missouri
    good luck BoB.And be safe out there..:cool2:

3. Rookie12

Rookie12 New Member

State:
    Kannapolis, NC
    I just talked to two boys on the water and they had three flatheads with the bigest being 32 lb. the others were in the 20's and mid teens. sounds like they are hitting pretty good. full moon is feast or famine for me. usually famine, but when they eat, it's always big boys. see ya

4. Scott Daw

Scott Daw New Member

State:
    Allentown, Pennsylvania
    good luck. im going to hit the water on friday.

5. jmprice44

jmprice44 New Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I sure hope to go fishing this Fri night.

6. Bigbaldcountryboy

Bigbaldcountryboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    I was on the water at dark thirty fished near state park area and set up on shallow flats (6-12')Used bream,crappies,shad and mussles for bait. I fished until around midnight. The best bites were on mussles,caught 16 channels & blues from 2-10 lbs. Caught 5 blues from 8-22lbs on fileted crappies.Lost a biggun on a live bream. Best nite I've had in 6 weeks.

7. DeerHunter01

DeerHunter01 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    tonight will be the perfect night out on the water,(day after full moon) you can catch some hawgs on this.. River is coming up slow and the moon is perfect, watch out fish..lol

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Me and Crab(BOC member) are gonna go out fishing Friday night also. I sure hope the bigguns are hitting!!! :0a32:

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    DH,with you going after them....They have nothing to worry about! :smile2: