fule cell

Discussion in 'Other Repairs' started by redneckchevychick, Jun 3, 2009.

1. redneckchevychick

redneckchevychick New Member

State:
    ohio
    do any of you guys have an old fule cell that you want to sell :)?:big_smile: it can be from a boat or a car

2. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    Sarah does this truck have a special meaning to you,just wondering with all the repairs u might be able to find u one all ready fixed for less than u can fix this one. i know a lot of times u can buy a restored veh.cheaper than doing it yourself ,unless you want the thrill an headaches of doing it yourself. Just my thoughts ,check out racingjunk

3. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    well my dad told me that the best truck is a truck you build yourself so im trying to do it myself.

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I will have to agree with your dad, that is true , I was just thinking about your cost, an time to rebuild it .If you build it your self u have the pride of knowing u rebuilt that truck ,an that is something to be proud of :cool2:

Hope it turn out great for you

Keep us posted on your progress ,on the truck ,young lady

5. redneckchevychick

State:
    ohio
    haha i will thanks very much :) i have 2500 to spend on my truck right now and my birthday is comming up and hopefuly ill get a little more or stuff for my truck to help me out :) i saved up i started working at as a waitress when i was 14 and have been working ever since to save up for this truck its going to be my pride and joy. and what sucks all the money i saved up for got stolen from some fraud thingy and then thanks to my aunt and unckle i got more than i had and im so greatful for it i am getting my dream if it wasent for the people stealing my money i would of never had this truck and stuff :)

and thanks to all of you people on the BOC i have had so much help and stuff :amazed: