Ft. Cobb Info

Discussion in 'OKLAHOMA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by SFG, Feb 5, 2008.

1. SFG

SFG New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Anyone that might have any tips on where to target cats on Ft. Cobb please respond. I have a trip planned for this weekend and want to be able to have bragging rights when all is said and done. Thanks.

2. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Are you talking bank or boat?

3. SFG

SFG New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I will be fishing in a boat.

Thanks

4. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    SFG, don't forget to mention that you are fishing it for the ACATS tournament scheduled there this weekend. So, you are wanting the info not just for bragging rights, but also to try and win the tournament.

5. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Thats easy. At this time of the year, they stack up around the channel near the dam. Find the channel and try to fish right at the edge of the rip rap. Cut shad is best if you can find it.

6. catfisherokie

catfisherokie New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I can suggest several spots where NOT to find them.:confused2: I got skunked last time I was there.

7. rigrunner(236)

rigrunner(236) New Member

State:
    Ft Cobb Lake, Oklahoma
    I've had good luck catching nice cats dirfting the west side of the lake, at night. Using shad that I netted up in a cove. Therey's ton's of em in the shallow parts of the several coves on the west side.

8. rigrunner(236)

rigrunner(236) New Member

State:
    Ft Cobb Lake, Oklahoma
    I haven't fished cobb in awhile. I use to fish there 3 or 4 times a year. I have family living in Binger OK. I plan on going this spring.