fshermans warehouse return/exchange policy

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by DaveR, Jan 15, 2006.

1. DaveR

DaveR New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    So I finally get this baitcasting thing down on my new cattin rig. After about 20 minutes of practice I realize that the blank of my BigCat is coming out of the handle right above the reel seat. Now I just got this rig about 3 weeks ago and this is only the 2nd time I've had it out. I purchased it at Fishermans Warehouse and don't know about there return exchange policy. Does anybody know if they will exchange for me or am I going to have to send the rod back to quantum/zebco?

Thanks
    Dave

2. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have bought some stuff from them in the past..I would be surprised if they did not give you another rod.

3. DaveR

DaveR New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Thanks for the input Jack. This happened to me today(1/15) at the Deer Creek spillway while the crappie bite was slow and I got bored so I pulled it out and was so excited about being able to cast tha abu 6500 from 1 bank to the other. Believe me this was a major bummer but I guess its better to happen with just 2oz of lead than having a 30+ pound hawg on the hook.

Bummed out
    Dave

4. DaveR

DaveR New Member

State:
    Columbus, Ohio
    Well took the rod back yesterday and one of the guys that works there is an avid catfisherman and said "holy cow I've never seen that happen to a BigCat." He then gladly replaced it for me allowing me to pull as hard as I could on the butt just to make sure it was ok. Fishermans Warehouse might be a little higher on their prices but I don't mind spending a little more for the kind of customer service they have given me. Oh, by the way I didn't even have the reciept.

Dave