Frosty Say's "Been a Very Long Time"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by frosty_whiskers, Apr 17, 2006.

1. frosty_whiskers

frosty_whiskers New Member

State:
    Texas
    Hello to all,

It seems to me that its been a very long time since I've made a post or talked with any of you. Some have mentioned to me recently that they miss my input and occassional posts.

Well I've been reading the posts and enjoying them. But at the same time, I've decided that my point of view is more that just a bit of over kill in every post I've read.

There is a vast amount of knowledge on this board, and I am content to sit back and read of that knowledge.

Keep up the great information pathway, and for those of you that are less experienced in the area that you are seeking knowledge in, use these minds.

After all, knowledge is worthwhile only when shared!!!

2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Frosty it is very nice to see ya post, glad you are still around. Hope all is well.

3. Wally

Wally New Member

State:
    FLORIDA
    Glad to see you still up and around Brother Tony!!!

4. Tinboat

Tinboat New Member

State:
    Jonesboro, Arkansas
    Hey Guy it's been a long time...too long!! Come on and post some , a lot of us enjoyed your posts. Don't drop out on us, tell us about the fish you are catching and so forth, as well as how the family is doing.;)

I know a lot of the new guys could benefit from your wisdom too.

5. dahoss2002

dahoss2002 New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Hey Tony! Glad to see your doin alright. I dont post much anymore either. Mostly just when I go fishing and catch something which aint often hehe! Good to see ya post though!!

6. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Frosty, You are another 'old timer' I remember. I was out of socket for a while and boy there have been a bunch of changes and there are a bunch of new folks. It's good to see you are back.

ST

7. Bigmagic

Bigmagic New Member

State:
    Edwards Missouri
    Tony I still remember the Great debate we had on the war. My nephew got shot up over there by the way. He's home now with some parts from a pig in his shoulder. Nice to see you back!

8. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Tony,

Where the &&^* have ya been! Great to see ya back.

Paul

9. loop

loop New Member

State:
    Newkirk,Oklahom
    Good to see ya posting again was thinking about you the other day.
    Loop

10. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Glad to see that you are still alive and kicking Frosty. I sure have missed your "gar catching" tales. lol Hope to see you recommence posting soon.

11. Deltalover

Deltalover New Member

State:
    Tracy Calif
    Glad to see that your still around, Frosty! Don't stay away so long!

12. BoCaHoLiC

BoCaHoLiC New Member

State:
    Cedar Rapids, Iowa
    Hi Frosty. Glad to hear your still around the board. Good luck this year.

13. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Frosty, you old cussard!! Where the heck have you been? Overkill? LOL I can remember a time when your point of view was the life of the board!! Forget all that stuff and get back to posting. Show all these new guys how it's supposed to be done! LOL Great to see you with us Tony!!

14. vacatfish

vacatfish New Member

State:
    bedford virginia
    Please stick around and visit more offten i really miss seing and reading your post.

15. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey brother Frosty..... Glad to see you post. I enjoy reading em too. Don't stay away too long. We will send out the hounds:)

16. wolfman

wolfman Well-Known Member

State:
    Triadelphia, WV
    Name:
    Walter Flack
    welcome back Frosty, its about time you found your way back

17. akwolf41

akwolf41 Master Instigator of the BOC!

State:
    Kenai, Ala
    Well you Ole Buzzard:

It's about time you show up on here. We have missed you and look forward to you gettin on here and saying you piece. I have personally missed your posting.

Now get in here and let's hear fron Ya.

Gene

18. dgde4x4man

dgde4x4man New Member

State:
    La Moille, Illinois
    Its great to see ya back on again hoss. I also like to read your posts. Hope to see ya more often.

19. frosty_whiskers

State:
    Texas
    I noticed the "Proud Member Since and date in the signatures of several of you.

I'm sad to say, I don't remember the date I became a member. That may be because it was such a long time ago, or because I'm suffering from dementia. or possibly both. Maybe someone like Bryan or Paul could help me out with that.

20. frosty_whiskers

State:
    Texas
    Bryan,

Thankyou for the assistance. I had no idea:eek: that it had been close to 4 years now:eek: . But I figure that the quote is far more important a signature than when I joined. Again thankyou very much for your help in reminding me :big_smile: