from Louisiana to east Kansas city/oak grove area

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Swampfox., May 13, 2009.

1. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    my wife, kids , and I will be coming up to visit her dad in oak grove. Just wanted to see if there are any members in that area. gonna be up the week after the fourth of july, looking to possilbly get out on a river or lake in that part of the state. Cant go far, wife alocated one day for fishing, the rest visiting. father inlaw does have boat, if anyone has suggestions on where to go or maybe go with. that would be apprieciated. if someone wanted to rondevoo out on a hot spot for blues, that would make the drive up 16 hours with two little boys and a travel weery wife worth it.:wink:

2. 1mickymoo

1mickymoo New Member

State:
    Edgerton, Kansas
    trade your day in for night and head straight north, the missouri river would be your best bet for blues.

3. jlcperformance

jlcperformance New Member

State:
    moberly, missouri
    i would say your best bet to get on some nice blues in one day would be to go to truman down by warsaw and hook up with some brothers from down there. they will definately be able to put u on some fish

4. IBEW_124_BROTHER

IBEW_124_BROTHER New Member

State:
    MO
    By the 4th the blues in the river will be headed up on the sand bars. Id be glad to hook up with you and try to put you on a big blue.

5. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    that would be awesome cuz. I'll send you a friend request and make plans to hook up on a more specific date and time frame to allot for planning. any time I travel I try to sneak some fishin in somewhere along the way. when my wife told me to get a hobbie she had no idea it would become a first love i would fall back on. I'll fish for anything, any time, anyhwere,any condition.:wink: