Friends

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARKANSAS TALK' started by tallmanrus, Jun 8, 2008.

1. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    well spent a weekend on the river with a few good friends. Everyone on here loves to fish , but fishing with friends is just something that will stay with you forever . Johnnie (poisonpits)and newton(cntryboy) met me this weekend for a little fishing . We didnt catch the amount of fish as i was hoping but the time spent with the two of them makes up for it , and hope to get together with more of you in the near future.............................................................Robert

Attached Files:

• 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      48.9 KB
      Views:
  2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Tall - friends are something that is priceless. The time spent on the water with you and Johnnie this weekend was as it always is - priceless! I enjoyed myself and it allowed me to get away from all the problems and worries that I deal with eveyday. Thanks, for the wonderful time!!! We did not get into the fish as we expected, but had a great time trying. Hope you enjoyed your first time night fishing. I got a chance to practice my Cast net throwing and catch a few shad with it. Attached are a few pics I took! Again, Thanks for the weekend!

3. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Ok here are the photos.

Attached Files:

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    Here are two more.

1st - Robert with a snapping turtle we caught on a limb line.
    2nd - Johnnie Finally arrives and gets his lines in the water.

Attached Files:

5. tallmanrus

tallmanrus New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Well newt i wish i could've put you and johnnie on some more fish but the water is still running to fast i think ? I hope this dont keep ya'll away . i had a great time and thanks for the pics

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Glad you guys got out. Catching fish is just a bonus:wink:

7. dinger66

dinger66 New Member

State:
    north alabama
    iam glad you had a great time fishing that is why they dont call it catching .lol

8. whisker maniac

whisker maniac New Member

State:
    arkansas
    Looks like you guys had a good time. Wish I had been off and was able to join you.:eek:oooh:

9. cassk

cassk New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I agree, nothing like fishing with freinds. Staying up half the night fishing, even if the fish arent bitting you can still laugh till your sides hurt for days.(Like at Degray lol) Wish I could have been with you guys, next time for sure. Besides now that Johnnie is grounded lol I'll have to drive, did I say have to drive lol twist my arm. TC all

10. roostermandave

roostermandave New Member

State:
    Cypress Bayou, ARKANSAS
    sounds like yall had a very enjoyable night of fishing. glad to hear more and moe arkansas boc members hooking a line together, my offer still stands yall get up my neck of the woods ill put you on some kittys kittys. thanks for sharing the priceless moments with us.