Friends

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by r ward, Jan 11, 2010.

1. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    A lot of us get down when things are not coming together like they should I have been down quiet a while and was about at the go and hide point which if you know me you know I don't quit so when that happened I should have looked for somebody to talk to but I did not
    Last night a good friend did something to make me realize I do have friends I will not say who or what was done the person has done a lot for me and others and yes he is a member of the USCA and I will say thanks to him and his wife for all he has done and how he seems to know when I need a pick up

2. sscharlie

sscharlie Well-Known Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Stan
    Hang in there Richard. I could rubber stamp your post on my forehead so I know where your coming from.

3. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    I know just where you are coming from Richard, It is very nice to have friends on here that can "read" (no pun intended) us that well. I get down and out too, not very much, but I guess really I should say I get more aggravated than anything else, with situations and not necessarily people involved if ya get my drift. I will be thinking about you and hoping that you are uplifted by our family here, and other real life friends as you need, I think you are a real nice guy and I am pulling for ya. I'll pray for you and you pray for me too, I am real fed up with a situation with a class at school right now, and I blessed a class of 25 out today and told them I was SO dern done with them, stick a fork in me.

Maybe we'll both get a blessin out of it!

SMILLLLLLLE hon, and don't sweat the small stuff right now, I do know exactly what you mean though!

4. boswifedeb

boswifedeb USCA Jailhouse Lawyer

State:
    Tennessee
    Name:
    Debbie
    Richard, we're crazy as heck on here, but we're always here for ya!

5. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    RichaRD,wHAT THEY SAID.

6. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Your brother is my brother so that makes us brothers!!

7. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

True friends are rarer than #50 flats!

8. Boomer

Boomer New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    The friends I have made on here are true friends, they have nothing to gain, only friendship. There is always a laugh to be had on the posts, or if you are down and out comforting words. We have one thing in common, the great outdoors. How each view it, or particapate in it is at each's on discression. Each of us have our own trials and hardships, here you have someone to share them with, making life a little easier. The USAC/BOC is like comedy central/therapy all rolled into one.

9. gdlocal10

gdlocal10 New Member

State:
    kansas
    This is the one place you find open arms and a hand cupped around an ear for you. These people are the best at supporting each other. And they always put their hearts into helping. We ve all been there at some time or another, and let me tell you that, They Pray, make phone calls ,come by,and always have time. I dont think there is another establishment that I have seen that works like this. That brother is why this site is so successfull. It doesnt matter what the task there is always someone to step in. Prayers are sent from here in Kansas.

10. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Jc said what i think.

11. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Words cannot express what all these responces make me feel so all I can say is you all have got me kinda at a loss for words except thanks to you all:handshake:
    Also I hope to meet you all at the National

Last edited: Jan 12, 2010
  12. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Richard we send Thoughts and Prayers your way. People like you make this a fine brotherhood of which I'm proud to be a small part of. Hang in there, brighter days ahead.