Friends Of Racoon Ridge

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by BIG_D, May 18, 2009.

1. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    i am starting this thread so we all have ouer little spot on the BOC to shoot the breeze as i think we have all become more than just friends after this past week end :wink:
    i have engoyd geting up every day over in the gatherring thread and talking to you all every day and i just dont want that to stop so please lets all keep on keeping on right hear in ouer little corner of the BOC i love all you guys we have spent a lot of time togather sins we started making plans over 5000 post in the gatherring thread that must mean we like each uther pretty good so join me hear and lets keep up the mayhem lol:eek:oooh::big_smile:

2. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    pics of Cher & John two of the best pepple ever John was nice enoufh to take me out on his boat stop being sorry John lol i still had a blast bro cant think of a nicer man to be broke down on the river with thank God john dident have a shot gun he was so mad he wanted to sink the boat lol at that time i think he was so mad he thout we could walk on water lol
    ps. John & Cher are funny as can be never a dull moment i love it and love you guys

Attached Files:

3. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Catfish Kenny & Lily
    what can i say about Kenny lol well you know how he tipes well thats how he is in person one hell of a guy dont change a thing bro we love ya just like you are full of life glad to see how much you liked the plak bro :wink:

Attached Files:

4. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    UGHHHHHh I was hoping to get away without that Dallas!!! You and Tina are the best! Thanks so much for letting us hang out at your campsite. Be sure to check the gatherings thread Kutter posted pics and so did I.

I too would miss horribly not chatting with you guys every day, and to meet you in person was just wonderful.

Glad to see you made it home okay! Tell tina I said "love ya sis" and let's keep in touch, you got to get her posting in here!

5. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    random shots i dident get a lot of pics i was lazzy i just depended on Cher i already robed the pics you posted sis

Attached Files:

6. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    givaway stuff

Attached Files:

7. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    Thanks Dallas, I too have found talking yall is addicting! I will sure keep in touch!

8. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Keven is one nice man i am glad he is my friend i promiss to never p him off he is big enufh to sqwash the average man like a little bug but he is a gentile giant Kev you cracked me up bro with the drag queen storys im still crying over that one:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

9. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Drag Queen stories?? Okay Kev you was holding out on me...when was you a drag queen??? you gotta tell me all about it! LOL!!!:smile2::smile2:

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Pat and Family a nice family Pat is a nice Sister she just kept offering to show me how to fish for the big ones althoe i dont think she ment for it to be nice i think she was picing on a brother namly me being a smart but i get ya back sista lol:wink:

Attached Files:

11. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    MR and Miss Skipeye very nice to meet you guys thanks for the ceder Skip i will make some nice bobers outa that stuff
    Jim O NO nomanated Skip for the big DECK award wow skip thats one award i will never get lol BIG DECK your the man lol could not resist had to pic on ya a little hope you have a short memory id hate to get threw over board when we go fishing lol :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

12. Seth

Seth Active Member

State:
    Owensville, MO
    I can't wait for another G2G. This was my second BOC event that I have went to and both times it's been a blast. The first one was Leadstock with all the Gateway Cat members and everybody is just as awesome on the east side of the state as well.

Next time I'll try and make more acquaintances , but then that would mean we'd have to not fish as much.

Two of these a year sounds mighty fine to me as well.

13. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    now thear is a lot of you i dident get pics of but dont think i dont care about you cause i do i new Cher had me coverd and i could rob her pics
    MRR John & Gary took me and Matt cat in the hat out on the boat i did like matt but im not too sher now that he out fished us all lol congrats Matt and it was a pleaser fishing with you MRR John thank you so much for the invite to go out on the boat with you i had a blast and yes i was silently lafhing at you and Gary lol you are a true friend and i thank you

14. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    Wonderful pics Dallas thanks for showing them to us. You did a fine job!

yep I could go for camping at Trumann Park a couple of times a year too. I have all ready decided what I am going to bring to the next one for a giveaway.

15. medford

medford New Member

State:
    pleasant h
    a special thanks to jd and george for the lead pouring that they did and those who helped these fine guys and those who enjoyed the rewards ,of their efforts along with the many many other people who helped make the gathering the success that it was.:wink:

16. CuzICan

CuzICan New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, A
    You were a key player in that function, along with many more Steve. I too appreciate everyone that made it the grand time it was :)

17. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Steve Medferd and wife you guys whent way beond the calle of duty and i thank you Steve you are dear to me bro you mean a lot to me you are one nice man even if you are a cracked nut lol your wife is a sweety and i hope she gets your credit card and fills that rod rack with some high doller rods and reels lol and if she needs help picing out some good exspenseve ones i will be happy to help her just tell her to give me a shout lol dont want you gipping her and getting cheap crap lol:wink::smile2::smile2: after all whats friends for :smile2::smile2::smile2:
    thanks bro for the head light i will think of you every time i use it i put the reflector tape on my rods like you toled me to that stuff is great thanks

18. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :crazy::eek:oooh: JD. wow if you have never met JD. dont let that pic fool you JD. is a nut yes on hear and in person but he is a class act!!!!!!! one heck of a nice man and i had a blast pouring sinkers with him one of my high lights of the gatherring already looking forwerd to next time :wink:

19. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    BlueJay & wife you guys are nice as thay come and i mean that glad you guys like the plack so much and thanks for the root beer :eek:oooh: that stuff is too good it will sneek up on ya wont it lol

20. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    Seth it was good to meet you guys i robed a copy of you storm pic thats a good pic bro