friends of raccoon ridge 2

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by lee, Aug 9, 2009.

1. lee

lee Well-Known Member

State:
    missouri
    the old thread is broken...
    lee and bitty:angry:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Hello Lee. Workin putting floor covering in my not so shinie glitter boat. Hot sucker here too.:angry: Thanks for fixin the thread.

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Hello everyone.Don't you all wish it would hurry up and warm up bit more.Think summer has finally found us.

4. Jollymon

Jollymon Well-Known Member

State:
    Wilm .N.C
    I was wondering why no new post were showing up on there :wink:

5. lee

lee Well-Known Member

State:
    missouri
    it is definitely iced tea weather!!!
    lee & bitty:roll_eyes:

6. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    I think it is Miller High Life longneck weather........Ice Cold Beer,,,,,Kenny I got a cold one for you,,, or anyone else,,, stop on by.

7. lee

lee Well-Known Member

State:
    missouri
    high life is the champagne of bears...eh mr ames!?!
    bitty & lee
    :tounge_out:

8. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
  9. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :crazy::eek:oooh: i didnt know the thread was broke i just thout you all was a lazzy bunch lol:wink: thanks Lee for starting a new one you wana talk hot the blower on the ac in the new to me house went out yesterday repair man come said yep its the blower i know this fix it :angry: well was supose to have parts today to fix it i was gona haul a load today toled him to do his thing get home go down in basement he has insalated a pipe that was driping condensation like i ask him to do but no damn blower errrrrrrr its hot as yell hear and im geting hot under the coller:angry: y cant peple do what thay are paid to do yea yea the heat has turnd me into a grouch:angry: next

10. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    ps. Jim pass me a Miller:wink:

11. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Dallis sounds like ya need two bro.....shoot yer a grouch (LOL)

12. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    It's on the way.

13. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dallas said once this thread was for saying whatever ya had on you're mind,so here goes. Yesterday I couldn't believe what I got in the mail!!!:angry: Since Steve is disabled and I same as disabled we are on Missouri Medicaid and then he has Medicare.I can't get Medicare cause I'm still too young,so I just had the Medicaid. Well...............yesterday we recieved notification that our Medicaid was going way up in price per Month!!:angry::angry:like $1157/month. I picked up the phone and called those idiots and told them,that would leave us less than half to raise our kids,put food on table,fuel ect ect,and that's not taking into account that Broken Diamonds is a Senior this year and all the money we will need to shell out for her expenses for Senior year.Man what is wrong with this?? I was told yesterday that folks on private insurance don't have to pay that much!! I'm just ventin,so thanks for lettin me do so!!:angry::angry::angry::angry:

14. oh no

oh no New Member

State:
    Indiana
    WoW and Obama is going to have us all paying like that....

15. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    the grouches of raccoon ridge :wink::smile2::smile2: Pat that is a crock of bull well the AC man was hear this am got blower back in he cheacked the freon its low said he had to run get some i told him right quick he better not be all damn day he started trying to give me all these exscuses for yesterday i flat out told him i dident want to hear it he was wasting time talking to get his ass moving this dud reminds me of gommer pile he even wares his hat with the bill fliped up what moron wares a hat like that goofy:smile2::smile2::smile2:
    me and Heather hit the river last night it was awsome i dident land mobie but i hooked his butt fowt him for about 20 min befor he snaped 65lb spider wire it was a monster it gave my old back a work out but it was well worth it :wink:

16. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Your thread made me laugh,which I guarentee I wasn't laughing yesterday.So thanks. I can't rightly recall seeing any guy wearing his hat like Gomer Pyle.I probably would not have been able to keep a straight face.:big_smile:

17. lee

lee Well-Known Member

State:
    missouri
    i have been watching the ones with weights listed...c'mon fall!!!
    i am ready for september!!!:big_smile:
    bitty and lee

18. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.

That big ole LOG you hooked finally got the best of ya did. it.:smile2::tounge_out:
    Least you hooked something to{ lie } :wink: I mean talk about.:big_smile:

19. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    i am ready for september!!!

{i am ready for september!!!}

20. BIG_D

BIG_D New Member

State:
    Batchtown IL.
    :crazy:lie me no way lol if i was gona lie i would have started long ago instead of reporting all my bad fishing trips lol all i can say is that log fout nice lol:smile2::smile2::smile2: